24

Y/n stood before the mirror, fully dressed in her wedding attire, her beauty radiant and captivating

Y/n stood before the mirror, fully dressed in her wedding attire, her beauty radiant and captivating. Jungkook stood behind her, his eyes filled with awe and adoration as he took in her appearance.

Her gown, a masterpiece of lace and satin, hugged her figure perfectly, the train cascading behind her like a waterfall of elegance. Her hair was styled in an intricate updo, with delicate curls framing her face, and a tiara adorned her head, sparkling in the soft light of the room.

"You look absolutely breathtaking," Jungkook whispered, his voice filled with emotion.

Just then, the door opened, and Y/n's parents, Minjun and Haneul, entered the room. Haneul's eyes landed on Jungkook, and she rolled her eyes, muttering under her breath, "Even before marriage, these two won't stop being indecent."

Minjun shot her a stern look before turning to Jungkook with a warm smile. "You've made our daughter look like a princess," he said, his voice filled with gratitude. "Thank you for loving her so deeply."

Haneul, sensing the tension, cleared her throat and turned to Y/n. "You look beautiful, sweetheart," she said, her voice softening. "But let's try to keep things decent, shall we? We don't want any more scandals before the wedding even begins. You two have already caused enough ruckus."

Minjun's eyes darkened, and his voice turned cold as he reprimanded her. "Haneul, that's enough," he snapped, his tone cutting through the air like a knife. "Go downstairs and wait. Your behavior is unacceptable."

Haneul, shocked by Minjun's harsh words, tried to protest, but he silenced her with a glare. "You've lost that right," he said, his voice laced with cruelty. "Ever since you started treating Y/n like an object, a prisoner in her own home, you lost the rights on her. Go downstairs, now."

With a heavy heart, Haneul obeyed, her steps heavy with the weight of Minjun's words. She knew he was right, but it didn't make it any easier to hear. She had lost her daughter's trust, and it was a wound that cut deep.

Minjun, his anger simmering beneath the surface, turned to Jungkook and Y/n. His voice softened, but the pain in his eyes was evident. "I'm sorry you had to witness that," he said, his voice heavy with regret. "But today is about you, Y/n. Today is about your happiness, and nothing else matters. You look stunning, my dear."

Minjun approached Jungkook, his demeanor a blend of pride and melancholy, his gaze a mirror of the bittersweet moment at hand. "Jungkook, may I have a moment?" His voice, seasoned with the weight of experience, carried a depth of emotion that echoed through the room.

"I've watched you grow from a young man into the remarkable person you are today," Minjun began, his tone gentle yet laden with a profound sense of reflection. "I remember the joy of witnessing your first tentative steps as a toddler, a decade before my little girl was born. And now, as I stand here, witnessing you about to embark on this new chapter with my daughter, I find myself overwhelmed with a sense of disbelief and pride."