13 - Games

"Sit here."

Taehyung's mom commented as they both sat down. Seokjin could very well see Taehyung from his chair. The dinner was idyllic, no one said a word and simply focused on the food. Seokjin watched Taehyung talk, disturbing the tranquil setting of the place, he smiled seeing the boy so excited. He just loved talking and Seokjin loved watching him do so.

He could very well tell his father was angry, Taehyung spoke non-stop, blabbering the silliest things and his father wasn't fond of talkative people. He preferred a calm and isolated environment, not the one Taehyung created just now.

Mr.Kim did see Seokjin staring and smiling at a particular direction though he wasn't bothered much about his son.

"We're done."

His father said as Seokjin kept his fork and knife down on the plate, the food on his plate was untouched. Maybe because he was too busy just watching the latter talk.

Seokjin's father was at the counter, billing the food while his mother stood there with him. Taehyung was done eating too, so he stood up approaching Seokjin shyly.

"S-so we meet again! H-ey, cat guy!"

Seokjin giggled at the name. Cat guy was freaking cute.

"That's a cute a nickname!"

Seokjin exclaimed as Taehyung nodded.

"Oh, and who is this beautiful boy?"

Taehyung's mom asked walking towards the bill counter. Seokjin was kind of flattered, he was praised for the first time by an adult.

"Mom, he's in my college and I think you're making him uncomfortable."

Taehyung's mother paid no attention to him, she was amazed to see a boy as beautiful as Seokjin standing in-front.

"What's your name dear?"

She asked as Seokjin bowed at her before replying.

"Kim Seokjin."

"Such a pretty name. Are you Taehyung's friend?"

Friend? He never had a friend. Not that he didn't want one, it was the other way around. He looked at Taehyung nervously who gave him an assured nod.

"I g-guess so."

"You should definitely visit our house okay? I'll make you both the new dishes I've learned recently."

Seokjin was flabbergasted. He never had a friend, he was never invited to birthday parties, night outs, night stays and parties in general. He wasn't sure if he was supposed to take the line seriously or if it was just her simply being kind.

The chauffeur opened the gate for Seokjin, he sat down in the backseat comfortably. That was when Taehyung came running to him, asking him to lower the window. Seokjin was amused. Taehyung was, different. He was fun. He wasn't a coward.

"What stuff should I get for the- uh stitching club or whatever?"

Seokjin blinked a few times. He prayed that his father didn't hear any of what Taehyung said. He simply lied to them about being in the Maths Club.

"Stitch markers, knitting needle, crochet hook, stitch stopped, scissors and some yarn. T-thats all."

"Thank You."

Taehyung smiled as Seokjin closed his car window, Taehyung waved at him a goodbye which he simply ignored.

"You're close with that...boy."

"H-he's new."

"No wonder he's talking to you."

...