08 - A Girl

"So, Jungkook will you-"

"No."

"But why-"

"You need to get Yoongi hyung's permission."

Taehyung sighed disappointedly as he walked away. He tried persuading Jungkook to let him in the club, and well he failed. Jungkook was serious about it, really serious. And he wouldn't take the risk of asking Yoongi, the older was definitely scary.

"Whatever."

He thought as he saw Hyejin, she was talking to some of her friends. Jungkook appeared from back and put his arm around Taehyung, Jimin stood their, focusing on the girl.

"Go and tell her that you want go out with her."

Jungkook whispered.

"To soon for that. Invite her to an ice cream treat, it'll be the group."

Jungkook nodded on the idea and Hoseok gave a thumbs up too. Yoongi walked up to the boys standing.

"Like her?'

He said taking a pause.

"Then impress her lover boy."

He said before walking away. Taehyung felt too pressured, they made it seem like the toughest job in world. He had to talk to the latter directly, alone. It made him anxious.

Jungkook pushed him forward, mouthing a good luck as Hyejin turned towards him. He smiled at her, mouthing a Hi. 

"Are you, fine?"

She questioned extending a hand making Taehyung blush who grabbed her hand and stood straight. He could hear his friends hoot in the back.

"Y-yes."

Taehyung said shyly, thanking her as he braced himself up. He had to ask the question.

"Do you, want to hang out, ice cream? with the gang?"

He finally succeeded in asking as Hyejin smiled sweetly answering a Yes. She wasn't worked up like Taehyung, she was her usual calm and polite self.

"Cool."

Taehyung said turning away as she she grabbed his arm turning him around,

"I'll pay."

...

"Thank you."

Seokjin said sweetly handing the money in as the counter lady rolled her eyes. Cotton candy flavour, his favourite ice cream flavour. He heard that most students were going out, so he was relaxed he'd be there alone. He tasted the cotton candy scoop, it was how it usually tasted,perfect for him. Even the colours on it were his favourite - Pink and Blue.

He heard some footsteps, actually many, and the voices familiar. Jungkook and his friends, he hurriedly hid behind the tree, holding his breath. It was surrounded by various creepers and plants.

Seokjin was lean and skinny for a guy his age, though his shoulders were wide the clothes he wore never highlighted them, And contrary to those shoulders was his waist, tiny and dainty, his mother used even say it was more of the kind women desired, his legs were long, thighs being thick. He definitely wouldn't get caught unless he open his mouth, which he rarely did.

"Okay guys, take your own ice cream from the counter."

Jimin announced. Taehyung and Hyejin were standing separated from the group, that was the whole plan.

"I'll get for us both."

Taehyung said as Hyejin nodded. He got himself a cotton candy flavour and Hyejin ordered a coffee one.

"Here."

He said handing her the coffee one as her eyes widened,

"I didn't know people even liked that flavour."

She said as Taehyung gave an awkward smile, stood for a moment then threw it away in the dustbin, He re-ordered a coffee one, the same as hers. And he didn't like it, well he hated coffee and it was too sweet for his liking.

They walked around as the rest of the group was busy chatting. Jungkook had his arm on Jimin's shoulder, who was busy fighting with Yongsun, He enjoyed the sow and kind off started shipping them, Enemies to Lovers, except that the only emotion Jimin had for her was hate.

Taehyung and Hyejin were near the tree, Hyejin asked.

"What kind of girl do you like?"

Taehyung stood speechless. The truth was, he never even thought about his type. Jungkook would say some hot gym girl, Jimin would say a smart nerd maybe, but he couldn't think of his.

"Maybe, someone with- a g-good heart, and I wouldn't really care about looks but maybe someone with good lips, broad shoulders and a small waist. I would prefer keeping my arm around her waist or shoulders. I'm sorry if I was unreasonable."

"Hmm, you like girls with good lips?"

"Girls look really cute in lipsticks, nail paints, hairband, accessories. They really are all so beautiful in whatever they wear ."

Taehyung still wasn't about sure what all he said. He head Jungkook saying once - probably a girl with a big ass, hot, goes to gym. 

He just said what made a girl more attractive in his eyes according to Jungkook.

"You sound like simp."

She said as Taehyung apologised, she started laughing seeing the guy being sad over a petty lie.

"Cute, you're so cute."

...

"Seokjin I made  some stew-"

Nara entered the room as the glass of juice almost fell from her hand. She saw Seokjin sitting In front of the mirror, pink lipstick smothered all over his lips. It was the glossy baby pink colour all the girls these days used. The lipstick fell from his hands immediately, body and hands shivering as he started chanting sorry.

Nara hugged the younger to calm him down, tears flowing from his eyes as he buried his face in her arms crying.

"Seokjin."

She said patting the younger's back.

"What's wrong?"

She asked, the boy was sniffing and sobbing.

"I-I'm sorry, I promised I wouldn't do it ag-ain but I-"

"It's completely okay."

She said and kissed the youngers head, wiping his tears away. 

"You're so beautiful."

No he wasn't. At least that's what he thought. He was ugly, in and out.

"Why am I not a girl?"