44. Exposé

Hey NS Shippers!!! 

Apologies.. Apologies to make you wait so long.. There was too much going on in my personal & professional life. I missed writing too. Hope you enjoy this part..

______________

Sasuke spread freshly laundered sheets on the bed and cooked eggs just the way Naruto loves for breakfast. He swept the floors and dusted the window panes. Naruto was to be discharged from the hospital today. His leg healed completely back to the health.

On his way to the hospital Sasuke decided to stop by the flower shop to pick some buddings for Naruto. There was a slightly notable hop in the uchiha's tread, he was too excited to bring his boyfriend back home. He tried to contain it as he noticed eyes staring at him strangely on the streets. 

Sasuke was accustomed to people staring at him and secretly making remarks amongst themselves, but today it seemed like a 'theme of the day'. People were being overly judgemental and gossipy around him. He chose to ignore them and let himself inside the Yamanaka flower shop.

He was staring at the vibrant orange daisies, that reminded him of his blonde's chirpy face. "Ohayo, Sasuke-kun. Picking flowers for Naruto?", Ino smiled at him.

"Uh.. Hai! He's getting discharged today. I thought it's  a common gesture to welcome someone back with flowers."

"Well, it's a common gesture to present flowers to your loved ones, despite the occasion", she said bundling up the daisies with a smile on her face. "Naruto will love these." 

Sasuke smiled back. He noticed a bunch of young girls stare inside the shop and comment whilst pointing at him. While the girly attention was usual for our raven, he felt oddly uncomfortable when grown men stopped on the streets and engaged in a similar transaction. 

"Don't you people have other businesses?? Shooo!", Ino yelled at them. Sasuke was taken aback with the sudden change in demeanour, "Gomen Sasuke! I hope they aren't bothering you much. After that article went viral, I was worried you would not return to the village for a while. So glad you're here and really owning the situation."

"Article..What article? Do you know what's up with everyone today?"

"T-the magazine article published yesterday, about you and Naruto.. Are you not aware?"

"me and naruto!? I guess not... What did it say?"

Ino pursed her lips, "uh....umm, it's.. kind off an expose.. on your relationship..", she said worriedly. Sasuke's eyes widened, "Do you have it around?", he asked in a serious tone.

"It's stupid sasuke, I'd suggest you ignore it."

"Just show it to me."

Ino hesitantly handed the magazine to Sasuke. The cover had a picture of Naruto & Sasuke asleep in the hospital bed. Sasuke was held by the blonde in an embrace, the raven head rested over his chest. The picture was astonishingly adorable but the caption was just as disgraceful. 'Hero & Heroine of Konoha?' - it read.

 'Hero & Heroine of Konoha?' - it read

Deze afbeelding leeft onze inhoudsrichtlijnen niet na. Verwijder de afbeelding of upload een andere om verder te gaan met publiceren.