Chap XI - A Battle Dictate the Kingdom's Fate

Qua-Toyne National Information and News Affairs Office
Presenting

Principality Post
Publishing newspaper daily

Principality PostPublishing newspaper daily

(Today Newspaper of about yesterday )

(Published in morning Sextidi)
(Equraius 24th, 1637 of Central Calendar)
(January 24th, 1941 of Georgian Calendar)

Time went and go...

Escalation rose very fast between Altarus and Parpaldia.

Altarus has severed their relations with the Empire, and Parpaldia organized an invasion fleet to invade Altarus.

The eastern barbarian countries and the Philladean countries heard the news almost unbelieved, refusing to believe and acknowledge that Altarus and Parpaldia finally went into a war.

"Friends become enemies" is the best way to describe Altarus and Parpaldia. It becomes hot headline news in every country in the east.

The peace is broken, and war is rolling down.

Altarus armed its entire island from the invasion, while Parpaldia deployed its forces through the sea.

The Kingdom of Altarus, known to be the strongest non-civilized country, finally faces a war.

The Empire of Parpaldia, the once pacifist now warmonger, have another to be subjugated.

The Altaran-Parpaldian War shall begin...

--------------------------------------
25 January 1941
25 Equraius 1637

Kingdom of Altarus
City of Le Brias

Athenall Palace

Pressure filled the entire hallway as Taara walked on. At the end of the hallway is a grand door leading to another room. At that end, stand his precious girl that his beloved wife gave birth to.