Chap VII - A Fallen Kingdom

Qua-Toyne National Information and News Affairs Office
Presenting

Principality Post
Publishing newspaper daily

Principality PostPublishing newspaper daily

ओह! यह छवि हमारे सामग्री दिशानिर्देशों का पालन नहीं करती है। प्रकाशन जारी रखने के लिए, कृपया इसे हटा दें या कोई भिन्न छवि अपलोड करें।

(Today Newspaper of about yesterday )

(Published in morning Primidi)
(Gimsamnios 27th, 1636 of Central Calendar)
(November 27th, 1940 of Georgian Calendar)

The total defeat of the invading army of Louria in Ejei has severely damaged the Lourian Eastern Subjugation Army. General Pandour was forced to halt the invasion immediately due to the loss of thousands of men and equipment.

By the time of the halt, the Lourians had already conquered half of the Qua-Toynian western regions, excluding the Sacred Forest. The Lourian command in Gim began to urge General Pandour to continue the invasion, but the General persisted, as they had already lost many.

On the other hand, after being harassed many times, the Qua-Toynian began harassing the Lourian back. It started today's morning as the Qua-Toynians began harassing them with their firearms.

For now, the war is stuck in a stalemate, with both sides in skirmishes.

--------------------------------------
1 December 1940
1 Simvilannios 1636

Lourian-occupied Territory
Town of Gim

Adem's Tent

"HOW IN THE WORLD OUR ARMY IS ANNIHILATED?!!!"

Adem is furious and smack the table very hard.

"W-We don't know, sir. B-But, reports from survivors s-saying th-the Qua-Toynian h-has firearms of sort." A subordinate of Adem answered in fear.

"AND HOW THE FUCK THOSE PESKY PEASANTS GET THEIR HANDS TO SUCH WEAPONRY?!!!" Adem screamed.

"W-We don't know—" Before the subordinate can finished his sentence, Adem shouted.

Allied & Axial (Rewriting)जहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें