Chap II - Rondenian Imminent War

3 months

Three months have passed, and both Qua-Toyne and Qualia have undergone a very extreme change.

Three months ago, the Entente alliance and the Tripartite alliance visited Maihark, Qua-Toyne. There is a conference that will decide the future of Qua-Toyne. The Maihark Conference, also known as the Great Maihark Conference as Qua-Toynians preferred it, greatly changed both Qua-Toyne and Qualia.

The Maihark Conference saw many signings of treaties and pacts. Qua-Toyne signed a defense pact with the Entente and the Tripartite, ensuring security for Qua-Toyne. Qua-Toyne is also able to secure trade, especially technology imports, with the Entente and the Tripartite countries. Surprisingly, the Entente and the Tripartite also agree on arms deals; however, it is limited by the level of the weapons.

In Qua-Toyne, the nation thrives with booming technological advancement. Major cities began to be developed; paved roads, concrete, steel, and glass began to replace the old-style stone and wooden houses. Modern vehicles such as cars, motorcycles, and trains began to dominate land transportation. Public education was introduced, and civilians from minorities to lower classes can receive proper education. The law enforcement department, the police, was established to replace the obsolete system of city guards. Hospitals began to be constructed as proper places for the sick, replacing the shaman and healer houses. Electricity was introduced, and most houses began to be powered by electricity. New laws, acts, charters, and bills were signed and introduced to replace the deemed insufficient and obsolete.

Meanwhile, Qualia receives major help from Africans and Middle Easterners. The construction of water irrigation has become the most important thing for the Qualian, as it could bring waters inland much further. The railroad construction went smoothly, while military forces guarded every construction site from banditries. The discovery of a large deposit of oil led many oil companies to flood Qualia and construct many oil rigs, in addition to the discovery of an abundance of natural resources. Mining companies came over to Qualia and began to construct mines over their lands; this caused an economic boom in Qualia. While the progression of developing the cities is underway, experts estimate that Qualia will be rich in the next few years.

Progression on constructing industries in both Qua-Toyne and Qualia is going smoothly, although there's protest on some Qua-Toynian and Qualian tribes who against it, fortunately this problem can be solved peacefully. However, some tribes still protesting by the new ways Qua-Toyne and Qualia embraced. It just matter of time for them to realize everything to be very important for their survivals.

While in the military world. Since the Maihark Arms Deal limited the level of the weapons, Qua-Toyne and Qualian received late 1910s to early and mid-1930s guns, war vehicles, cannons, warships, and even warplanes. This deal has benefited both Qua-Toyne and Qualia enough.

Most countries in the Entente, the Tripartite, and the newly formed United Nations have enacted joint exercises for Qua-Toyne and Qualia in order for their forces to be strong. It is also necessary for the troops from the Entente countries and the Tripartite countries to be close enough with each other, such as the French and the Germans, the Chinese and the Japanese. Although there's many problems to make the people get along, overall everything is going smoothly.

And due to the new equipment that Qua-Toyne and Qualia received, the military doctrines of the two countries have to be changed. The military systems of Qua-Toyne and Qualia underwent a massive reformation. Many soldiers of Qua-Toyne and Qualia were sent back to the barracks in order to educate them with basic education and train them with the new military equipment they'd received.

Everyone, regardless of rank, is sent back to the barracks to be taught by the much more experienced trainers, drill sergeants, and military teachers. Although there are some problems, all of them are managed and solved.