27, HIS MISSION

Author ;( after talking to jimin taehyung came to room and saw no one there so he thought y/n went to washroom )

Taehyung pov :( we came yesterday only here and tomorrow we are going i enjoyed today so much even I was happy that my sweetheart accepted me and will try to fall for me ,she said she will try to love me and I am happy that she is trying ,now I will make her fall for definitely I will do whatever I can do which can make her fall for me )

Author:( taehyung sat on couch and started using his phone ,soon he heard washroom door opening so he turned to that side and saw y/n all fresh wearing a beautiful night dress looking so beautiful and hot )

Taehyung pov :( she is looking outstanding I can't believe that a Devil like me can have a angel like her )

Y/n pov :( i came out of Washroom and saw taehyung sitting on couch when he heard door sound he turned saw me ,he was staring at me )

Author:( y/n fake couches and taehyung comes to reality and stands and keeps his phone on table and comes closer to y/n ,y/n was confused at his action ,he came near her and pushed her closer to him by her waist ,y/n was shock at his sudden action she was not expecting this ,that also suddenly )

Y/n: he,,hey wh,,,at ar,,are ,,y,y,ou doing ( said while stuttering at his action as he was so close to her there face was almost close to each other )

Taehyung: love you look breathtaking in this night dress ( siad with a deep and husky voice )

Author:( taehyung said with his deep and husky voice and then came more close to her ,both of there face was almost near that there lips can touch each other if they move so more closer )

Y/n pov :( he was really so close to me ,I can even feel his hot breath on my face ,he said with husky and deep voice his voice was soo deep that I was automatically lost in him his face ,his eyes ,his lips ,his cute nose ,and bread cheeks)

Taehyung: sweetheart tomorrow we are going back to Korea ( said while staring at her eyes )

Y/n; w,w,hat ( shock )

Taehyung: yes

Y/n: why ?? ( Confused )

Taehyung: one work came up and it is important so we are returning tomorrow morning ( said while still staring at her eyes )

Y/n; h,,m oo,o,k ( said and pushed him little )

Author:( taehyung leaved her waist and maintained some distances from her )

Y/n : i will pack everything

Taehyung: ook

Author:( taehyung said okk and went to Washroom for getting freshen up and y/n started packing while thinking something deeply )

Y/n pov :( what work came up suddenly hmmm leave it ,i enjoyed here and even my new plan is working let's see how you will not leave me Mr mafia ,you will throw me out of your life by your own hands so soon just wait ,only some days then I will leave him as I can't wait for 2 months in one month only all finish )

                        ~TIME SKIP ~

                      BACK TO KOREA

,😅I am lazy next time I will try to write all for now enjoyyyy

Author:( taehyung went for mission as jk is kidnapped so he and his gang ( BTS ) went to save jk and y/n is alone at mansion )

Y/n pov :( no one is in mansion what I should do I can't even go out and I can't even sit doing nothing ,i am getting bore ,let's just watch k-dramas and when  this mafia will come I should work on my plan also )

What is her plan

What is she thinking of doing

Author:( y/n ons TV and starts seeing k-drama ,her full focus was on k-drama )

~TIME SKIP ~

AFTER 3 day's

Author:( taehyung still don't came home as his mission was not completed and y/n was alone in mansion with maids and guards ,full mansion was under tight security ,y/n was confused why security was tight after taehyung went for mission ,it's not like taehyung will not call and talk with her he will call and talk her )

Y/n pov :( it's been three days mr mafia don't came home and Mansion is under tight security I don't know why but I feel weird )

Author :( suddenly she got a call she took her phone from night and saw caller ID and it was taehyung so she received that call )

ON CALL

Taehyung : Hello love

Y/n: hello

Taehyung: what are you doing

Y/n; nothing you ( said while rolling her eyes )

Taehyung : nothing

Y/n; hmm when are you coming

Taehyung: i don't know that babygirl but I will try to come fast

Y/n: ok

Taehyung: did you ate dinner

Y/n; yeah just now

Taehyung : great sleep well and take care of your and also your health I will come soon

Y/n: ok good night

Taehyung: good night I love you

Y/n: hmm

Taehyung: soon you will say this back darling

Y/n: hm

Taehyung: bye

Y/n: bye

HANGED

Y/n: that day will never come ( said while keeping phone on night stand )

Y/n: I just want to go away from him and that's all I will be free from this hell just wait and watch Mr mafia ,,but for that he should be here uff now I should wait for him ( said while laying on bed )

Y/n: i don't thought i will wait for a person like him in my life whatever for now let's sleep y/n

Author:( y/n closed her eyes and soon she went to her dream land )

                        ~TIME SLIP ~

                    NEXT MORNING

Author :( y/n was sleeping soo peacefully enjoying her beautiful sleep ,,j-hope slaps on her face and she slowly opens her eyes )

Y/n pov :( I was sleeping peacefully but because of sun rise I woke up and slowly opened my eyes not Fully, today I really slept in peace as I don't know I was hugging something soft full night it was really so soft ,smooth I opened my eyes totally and saw beside me as I was hugging something I thought it's pillow but I was wrong when I saw beside me I was sooo shock that my eyes were widen it ,,,,it ,it,,,,,,it was MR MAFIA )

                               ( Word count :1140)

See you all soon 🔜💜🥰💜🥰💜🥰💜🥰💜🥰💜🥰💜🥰💜🥰💜🥰💜🥰💜🥰💜🥰💜🥰💜🥰💜🥰💜🥰💜🥰💜🥰💜🥰