7, DEAL

Taehyung: babygirl I like your attitude but you should marry me so think about your friends ( said and went out )

Y/n: i will not ( said with a low voice )

Author:( y/n slowly sat on bed and slowly slowly tears started forming in her eyes and soon it falls )

Y/n: why ? Why always me I will not marry him but I can't risk my friends what I should do ( said while crying )

~TIME SKIP ~

Lunch time

Author:( y/n slept after crying and don't ate her breakfast morning and taehyung was not at home not then he used to make her eat and now it is lunch time but she is not eating maid came and kept food tray and went ,y/n woke up and went to get freshen up and then came and sat thinking what to do )

Y/n pov:( i should go from here ,i don't want to marry him i should do something )

Author:( y/n got up and went near window and saw outside and she was shock after seeing a beautiful garden but security was all over there so she can't even jump from there so she silently went and ate her lunch and sat thinking what to do as she can't sleep full day and even her phone is not here ,she saw a book so she took that and started reading )

~TIME SKIP ~

NIGHT

Author:( y/n was reading that book she is still ready that book as she don't have any work to do and suddenly door opening sound came she saw that side and saw taehyung coming inside room while take outing his blazer and he sat on couch after throwing his blazer on another couch )

Taehyung: what are you doing babygirl ( said sweetly)

Y/n: ,,,,,,,,( ignored him and started reading her book )

Taehyung; babygirl I asked something ( said calmly)

Y/n: why you are here ( said coldly )

Taehyung: it's my room then I will be here only

Y/n: if you will be here then I will not be here ( said angryly )

Taehyung: you should manage as we are going to be husband and wife so we will be in same room ( said while taking out his shoes )

Y/n: who said you I will marry you

Taehyung: you have no other options

Y/n: whatever ( said being nit interested )

Taehyung: babygirl just wait and watch how I will make you fall for me ( said while getting up from couch )

Y/n: that will never happen

Taehyung: let's see

Author: ( taehyung said while going to Washroom he was about to open the door of washroom but y/n said something which stopped him )

Y/n: let's make a deal ( said calmly )

Taehyung; what ( said while turning his face towards her side )

Y/n: let's make a deal ( said calmly )

Taehyung: what type of deal ( confused )

Y/n: i will marry you if you will accept this deal ( said calmly )

Taehyung: then I accepted this deal ( said with a calm face )

Y/n: first listen

Taehyung: ok ( said while sitting in front of her on bed )

Y/n: for now you can sit

Taehyung: babygirl don't forget it is my house too

Y/n: then it is my house too but from tomorrow so you should listen me ( said coldly )

Taehyung: I like it

Y/n : so you can make me fall for you but if I don't fall for you in 2 months after marriage then you will divorce me and leave me without harming my friends

Taehyung: i will never divorce you ( said in some angry tone )

Y/n: ooo Mr you are mafia outside ,I don't like mafia all that

Taehyung: babygirl you don't have fear of me wait you will be scared also soon

Y/n: i will never

Taehyung: you are the person who is not having fear of me and even courage of talking with me interesting ( said with a smirk )

Y/n: i don't have fear of you

Taehyung: is that so ( said calmly)

Y/n: now listen carefully if I won then you will leave me and if you won by the way you will not win but let's just imagine if you won then I will live with you forever ( said calmly)

Taehyung: i will win Mrs kim taehyung

Y/n: ooo hello stop calling me with that name ( said in angry voice )

Taehyung: you should have habit of hearing this Mrs kim ( said and got up from bed )

Y/n: so deal is finial right

Taehyung: i don't believe in this all but let's do this for now and one thing you should not run way and if you will then I can get you from anywhere and that time no deal no mercy on your friends remember that babygirl ( said and went to washroom )

Y/n: whatever no one can make me fall then who you are Mr whatever ( said with a proud smile )

Y/n pov ;( as much as I know about him he can do anything ,if anything he want he will get lisa said me that and even she said that he is dangerous and even he can do anything but she said that he is rude type person and will be cold ,but here he is behaving nice only not then which gangster will take and come and keep anyone in there room by his words I can say that he love me as he said he will make me fall for him in 2 months so it is sure that he love me but why , whatever it is, i am going to just be here for 2 months and then go from here i did this deal as I don't want to risk my friends life )

*If loving is a work then I am workaholic *

( Word count:1016 )

See you soon 🔜💜🥰💜🥰💜🥰💜🥰💜🥰 💜🥰💜🥰💜🥰💜🥰💜🥰💜🥰💜🥰💜🥰💜🥰💜🥰💜🥰💜🥰💜