14, installed Instragram

Y/n: really

Lisa: yess

Y/n: then what happened more

Lisa: then he said that he will marry you and take care of you and even he said to not worry he will not hurt you

Rose : we were shock to listen that from a mafia

Jisso : yes I was like wow why he will marry y/n so I asked why you want to marry y/n he said that " i love her and I want to make her my life partner "

Y/n: really ?

Lisa : yes

Rose : you are really lucky you got someone who loves you very much even he is handsome y/n you are lucky to get this much handsome man ( said with a smile )

Y/n: lucky my foot I didn't wanted to marry him but he blackmailed me and even he said if I run away he will search me from anywhere as he is mafia king so I wanted to end this premently that's why I married him but we did a deal and after deal completes I will go from here

Rose: what type of deal ?? ( Confused )

Y/n; it's just if he make me fall for him in 2 months then I will live with him forever and if he don't make me fall for him in 2 months then he will divorce me and leave me forever even he will not show his face and I am confident on myself that I will win so just for 2 months I will leave here then I will go from here

Rose /jisso /lisa :( shock to hear about deal )

Lisa: y/n what are you saying he is really nice I know he is mafia and you don't like that all but he truly loves you ( said in serious mood )

Rose : yes and about deal then as you made deal so I will be his side ,I know he will make you fall for him as he truly loves you and true love always wins ( said in serious mood )

Jisso: you should have not done that y/n i am disappointed by your this action ( said in a serious mood )

Y/n: you all are my friends and taking his side

Lisa ; he loves you and even he would have not married you if he used to not love you he would have just used you and left you but he loves you he never looked at any girl in his life he hated girls but he married you that is prove that he truly loves you and he is perfect for you y/n

Y/n; don't take his side he is bad and he will always be bad I don't care of him just two months and I will be free from him , two months also i will irritate him and make his life hell so that he should regret marrying me

Rose : don't do that y/n

Jisso : don't do things which will hurt you later

Y/n; it will not hurt me I will be happy to give him a lesson he is bad he did bad things so he deserves that now let's not talk about him tell me how are you all

Jisso: hmm good ( said being disappointed by her before words )

Y/n: are you all attending University ?

Rose: yes and from tomorrow there are holidays as finial exams are completed 5 days ago

Jisso ; so we are having 3 months holidays from tomorrow

Y/n: that's nice then

Lisa : ok we will call you later now we need to go for our classes

Y/n: ok bye

Lisa / rise /jisso : ok bye

HANGED CALL

Y/N SIDE

Y/n; why everyone are taking his side now lisa,rose ,jisso are also taking his side ,i have to do something hmm idea he want to go to honeymoon right hmm let's go this honeymoon will be best honeymoon for him he will regret his decision ( said with a smirk )

Author:( y/n kept phone on night stand and laid on bed while hugging pillow and slept as now what she will do , suddenly she sat on bed with a wide smile )

Y/n: i don't thought I have this much mind ( said while taking phone from night stand and opening playstore )

Y/n: let's install Instragram ( said and installed Instragram )

Y/n: now I should log in in my old account but what was that password ( she said while thinking )

Y/n: yes this ( she typed something and then did ok and her Instragram account came she smiled )

Y/n: now I should irritate him but what is his account name ( said while thinking as she don't know his account suddenly she got a idea )

Author:( she opened Google and typed there * what is mafia king Instragram account * and she got his account as he is famous so Google knows his account )

Y/n: now just wait and watch

MEANWHILE

TAEHYUNG SIDE

Author: ( taehyung was attending a important meeting and his phone was kept infront of him on table )

This place ⬇️

Author:( he was sitting on boss sit and one Clint was explaining the idea and taehyung was listening but not with focus as his focus was on y/n suddenly his phone got a notification Clint stopped his explaination and everyone were looking at him h...

Author:( he was sitting on boss sit and one Clint was explaining the idea and taehyung was listening but not with focus as his focus was on y/n suddenly his phone got a notification Clint stopped his explaination and everyone were looking at him he took his phone and opened it he saw notification that y/n searched something in her phone ,yess you are thinking right taehyung connected his phone with her phone he will get notification of what what she searched and did with phone he opened and saw that y/n searched * what is mafia king Instragram account * and then again he got notification that y/n installed Instragram in her phone )

Taehyung pov: ( hmm my wify wants to see me nice she can call me and ask me directly but whatever it is )

Clint : sir should I continue

Taehyung: hmm

Author:( taehyung kept his phone on before place and started trying to focus on meeting in this meeting Suga and j- hope where there as it is also involved in mafia work ,meeting was going so good but again taehyung got a notification so he took his phone and saw that he got notification in Instragram so he opened and saw that someone sended him a reel so he opened that account and something something he did then after that he smiled seeing that account )

Taehyung pov :( my wify is gonna kill me ,she is not getting anything to do that's why she is sending reels to me )

Author:( taehyung saw that reel and kept his phone on before place )

Taehyung : continue ( said coldly listening his voice everyone were scared )

Author:( first everyone were shock seeing him smiling while looking at his phone and now talking coldly ,everyone knows that he never smiles but after seeing him smiling everyone were so shock and they can't say anything but soon taehyung stopped smiling and said in cold voice to continue ,he can change his mood anytime )

*Loving someone is not easy when they don't love you back * ------💜-----

( Word count : 1237)

See you soon 🔜💜🥰💜🥰💜🥰💜🥰💜🥰💜🥰💜🥰💜🥰💜🥰💜🥰💜🥰💜🥰💜🥰💜🥰💜🥰💜🥰💜🥰💜🥰