25, His feelings

Author:( after eating there lunch it was almost 1:30 and they decided to go to Eiffel tower ,they want to see night view of Eiffel tower but it was still afternoon but Eiffel tower was some far from the place where they are right now so they sat in car and driver started to drive maybe it will take 2 hours to reach there as mall is far from Eiffel tower even it may causes more time because of traffic but as taehyung is mafia king so by seeing his car coming people will clear traffic no one have dare to stand in front of him so ofcourse they will not come in middle of his way )

~TIME SKIP ~

Eiffel tower

Author:( they reached there and it was almost dark now because maybe rain will start anytime but still it was not raining so they were enjoying seeing the view )

Y/n: it is beautiful

Taehyung : yeah but not more then you love ( said while staring at y/n )

Y/n: ( she looked at him )

Author:( they were seeing at each other eyes, no one was saying anything they were silent just seeing each other eyes it's like there eyes were talking, y/n was really lost in his eyes )

Y/n pov :( why I am lost in his eyes ,his eye are beautiful it's like there are many things inside his eyes ,i have never seen this type of eye anywhere I can say that he want to say something which he never said to anyone ,he is hiding something ,he is not bad but he is acting like he is bad ,I don't know why I can't take off my eyes from his ,i should control my myself but I am feeling weak )

Taehyung pov :( her eyes they are really beautiful and I don't know why whenever I see them my heartbeat increases ,I love her more then myself *i can't wait to make her mine I want to love her endlessly ,i want to make her feel safe in my arms ,i want to protect her from this creul world ,i want to keep her for myself, i want to make her smile I want to see her happy ,I can do anything to make her mine and I will do that , loving her is the best decision of my life I am glad that * god sent a angel for a Devil like me * i can do anything to make her mine , *CAN KILL ANYONE AND EVEN CAN DIE FOR HER * i will never leave her I will always love her , babygirl soon you will know how much this king loves his queen ,i will make you love me ,i will make you fall in love with me and that day will come soon when you will hug me while saying *l love you * i will never leave you and it is mafia king's promise * )

I would really die if he will say this lines to me in real

Author:( y/n broked eye contact with him and looked at Eiffel tower ,taehyung smiled and turned to Eiffel tower and they were silent for some minutes then taehyung thought to broke the silence )

Taehyung: you know I wanted to come here when I marry my love and propose her here ( said while staring at the Eiffel tower which is looking beautiful )

Y/n: nice ( said calmly )

Author:( now it was almost 6 now it was dark and it was looking beautiful ,taehyung and y/n were sitting infornt of Eiffel tower there a table was arranged with beautiful flowers and was decorated nicely as taehyung wanted to spend time with his babygirl so he ordered on one is allowed here untill he is with y/n and no one can stop him everyone accepted and let them spend time together without any distrubance )

Y/n: it is looking beautiful ( said with a smile )

Taehyung: yes love ( said calmly seeing her face )

Y/n pov :( I was staring at the Eiffel tower as it is looking beautiful but I noticed taehyung was staring at me ,i feel nervous when people stare at me and he is making me nervous ,no one is here and I know why he wanted no one should distrub him that's why this all as I studied about him and got to know that he don't like crowded places that's why there is no crowd here )

Taehyung: babygirl ( called her name )

Y/n: hmm

Taehyung: let's walk

Y/n: hmm

Author:( she got up as she was sitting on chair and they started to walk near Eiffel tower it was looking more beautiful from near y/n and taehyung stopped when they reached near that tower which was looking wonderful she smiled seeing that )

Taehyung: love ( called her name )

Author:( he called her name of she turned her face to her right side and after turning her face she was shock ,her eyes were widen and her face like she saw something she don't thought that she will see )

Y/n pov :( mr mafia called me and I turned his side I was shock to see him kneel downing with a flower in his hands,I can't believe now what I should do and what I should say to him )

Taehyung: i am sorry my love for forcing you for marrying me ,i wanted to not lose you that's why I forced you I am sorry for whatever I did before ,forgive me for whatever I did before ,I don't know HOW ,WHEN ,WHERE I fall for you but now I am deeply in love with you I can't imagine my life without you ,you became my heart and without my heart I can't live ,you are all over my mind except you I can't think anything else ,i never loved anyone ,i never believed in love I thought I will never fall for anyone I hated woman's untill I saw you, now you are a beautiful part of me I can't say in words how much you are important to me ,i am cold ,rude bad for others but for ONLY you I am sweet ,nice ,caring ,I can't describe my love for you in words I can't find a sentence that shows how much I love you I can't find a place where I can show you my love, I can't live one second without you ,i want to see you every second ,my every moment I want to share with you ,i want to make you smile ,i want to be reason of your smile, i never thought that someone will become my life my world ,*WILL YOU BE MY QUEEN * i will always love you more then myself love (said with kneeling down )

*People can die in love but I want to live a life with you * ----💜---

( Word count :1192 )

Soon you soon 🔜💜🥰💜🥰💜🥰💜🥰💜🥰💜🥰💜🥰💜🥰💜🥰💜🥰💜🥰💜🥰💜🥰💜🥰💜🥰💜🥰💜🥰💜🥰