13, New phone for y/n

Y/n pov :( till now he was normal only suddenly this much serious hmm what I should do if he is serious or not ,now I should think how to live in this much big house even I want my phone I need to take with Lisa ,rose , jisso )

Author:( taehyung completed talking and then kept his phone in his pocket and noticed y/n thinking something deeply so he said )

Taehyung : Mrs kim come downstairs for your breakfast

Y/n; hmm ( said after coming out of her thoughts )

Author :( taehyung started walking towards the exit door of room he was about to exit from room but before that he turned and said )

Taehyung: babygirl are you going to stand there

Y/n:no I am coming

Author:( taehyung and y/n went downstairs and went to dining room and sat on chair soon maids started serving food and y/n was shock after seeing her favourite dishes )

Taehyung: what happened babygirl ( smiles seeing her reaction )

Y/n: this all are my favorite dishes ( said being confused and shock )

Taehyung: i know ( said with a smile )

Y/n: how you know ? ( asked in confusion )

Taehyung: about you each and every thing I know love

Y/n: whatever stop calling me with that names ( Said and started eating )

Taehyung: i will never ( he mumbled )

Y/n: did you said anything ( said coldly )

Taehyung : no no ( said inocently )

Author:( y/n and taehyung ate there breakfast and then y/n went to hall and sat on couch and taehyung was about to go but he came near y/n and gave her a small bag and then said with a sweet smile )

Taehyung: whatever you want is there in this ok ,take care and miss me sweetheart ( said with a smile and was about to go but y/n said )

Y/n : miss and me that also you no never ( said while looking at bag thinking what is there in that )

Taehyung: you will and pack your stuffs ok ( stopped and turned to her side and said to her )

Y/n: why I need to pack now ? ( said in confusion )

Taehyung: we are going honeymoon darling

Y/n: what ( shock )

Author:( she was shock that she stands as she was sitting on couch and keeps that bag which taehyung gave on couch )

Taehyung: we are going on honeymoon babygirl

Y/n: i am not going with you ( said in serious mood )

Taehyung: why ??

Y/n: i don't want to go

Taehyung: you have to Mrs kim ,pack your stuffs till evening we are going tomorrow ( said and was about to go )

Y/n: and what if I don't ( said with serious face )

Taehyung: then I will pack your stuffs ( said and went from there to his office )

Y/n: how dare he say like that I don't want to go to honeymoon with him but still he is forcing me to go with him aaaaa I won't pack my stuffs let's see what he will do ( said in anger )

Author:( taehyung went to his office as he is having kim industry to handle and y/n went to her room as she can't go anywhere )

                   IN Y/N ROOM