15, Irritating him

Author :( again meeting started and everyone where focusing on meeting but again there was a sound of notification and it was from taehyung Phone ,he took his phone and stands while saying )

Taehyung: continue Suga and j-hope hyung  take care of meeting ( said coldly and went out of meeting room )

Author:( taehyung came out of meeting room and directly went to his cabin and sat on his chair while keeping his legs on table looking like a real king and opened his phone with a smile )

Taehyung: my wify will not let me focus on anything except her ( said while smiling and seeing what she sent )

                   MEANWHILE

                     Y/N SIDE

Author:( y/n was sitting on bed and was continuously sending taehyung reels that also stupid stupid one )

Y/n: let's see how you will focus on your work  ( said with a evil smile 😁)

Author:( y/n was sending reels and soon she started getting replies from him )

Y/n: what, is he free now ( said with confusion as she can't see him )

Author:( for almost 10 minutes she sent reels and he reacted for each and every reel that also nicely )

Y/n pov :( he is free I think then my idea is waste if he was busy then it was good to irritate him but he is free so let's postpon this plan for now )

Author:( y/n kept her phone on night stand and laid on bed and slept as she is sleepy and it's almost afternoon 11:00 )

TAEHYUNG SIDE

Taehyung pov :( what what my babygirl was sending I reacted to each and every reel but she stopped sending after sometime but still she sent nice reels it was so funny I never saw this types of reels hmm how I will see when I don't like to see all this but for my wife I can do anything )

Author:( taehyung kept his phone on his table and started to do his work in laptop )

                    ~ TIME SKIP ~

                          NIGHT

Author:( y/n slept till 2:00 and after that she woke up she ate her lunch and from 2 to 7 night she is watching TV soon taehyung came to home and saw her sitting on couch in hall and watching TV with a innocent face )

Taehyung pov :( ufff my innocent wife I just want to ruin your innocence )

Author:( taehyung went near y/n and sat on couch beside her but she don't turn to his side even don't move her face a little bit )

Taehyung pov :( this much busy that she can't even notice that someone sat beside her )

Y/n pov :( i noticed that mr mafia came and he sat beside me on couch but I don't turn and was keeping my focus on TV )

Taehyung: hello wify ( said with a smile )

Y/n: ,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,, ( no reply as she is keeping her focus on TV )

Taehyung : babygirl ( called sweetly )

Y/n: ,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,, ( no reply )

Taehyung: sweetheart  ( called sweetly )

Y/n: ,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,, ( no reply )

Taehyung : my love 

Y/n: ( no reply )

Taehyung : Mrs kim taehyung

Y/n: ( no reply )

Author:( taehyung got up from couch, went near TV and offs TV )

Y/n: hey what are you doing ( said with a angry face )

Taehyung: I called you many times but you are not replying me

Y/n: my focus was on TV ( said coldly )

Taehyung : that's what I don't like I want all your focus on me ( said while again sitting beside her)

Y/n: but I am not interested in wasting time ( said coldly and got up from couch )

Taehyung : what do you mean ( said confusedly )

Y/n: i don't want to focus on you ( said coldly and went to there shared bed room )

Taehyung: uff my wife ( Said with a smile )

Author:( taehyung was about to go to there shared bedroom but he stopped as he got a call and it was important so he went to his Gym room and answered that call )

ON CALL

Taehyung: hello ( said coldly )

,,,,,,,: S,, sorry to disturb you mister but I called to tell you that we catched our enemy ( said with a fear in his voice )

Taehyung: hmm good ( said coldly )

,,,,,,,,,: What we should do with him mister ? ( Asked with a fear )

Taehyung: just leave him in a room where many rats are present and call RM sir he will take care of him ( said coldly )

,,,,,,,,;o,,ok mister ( said with a scared voice after he completed taehyung cutted the call )

HANGED CALL

Author:( after talking taehyung went to there room and saw y/n sitting and using her phone so he sat on couch while removing his shoes )

Taehyung: Mrs kim taehyung did you pack your stuffs ( said calmly )

Y/n : no ( said while using phone without even caring to see taehyung )

Taehyung: why so

Y/n: I don't want to pack and I was not having time for that

Taehyung: hm let's pack now

Y/n: i will not go with you

Taehyung: let's not pack then leave it ( said while removing his blazer )

Y/n : what ( mumbled with a shock face )

Taehyung : did you said anything babygirl ( asked as he heard some voice )

Y/n: no

Y/n pov :( I was just saying that I will not go and he accepted that as much as I read about him today, he will never leave anything which he said and he said that we will go and now he is backing off ,uff what will happen to my plan I said I will not go with him because i believed that he will force or he will however take me but he is saying *let's not pack then leave it *because of Google fake information my plan is fail now )

Author:( taehyung saw y/n thinking something deeply so he smiled and went to washroom and then came out after fresh and saw y/n sitting in same position )

Taehyung pov :( i know what my wify was thinking she researched about me that's why she is saying she will not go but when I said let's not pack she was shock that means she is ready to go but just showing that she want to not go )

Author:( taehyung smiles after seeing y/n keeping her full focus on reading something in her phone so he went downstairs and then came in few minutes with a tray of food in his hands and kept it on night stand )

*Hate is starting of love *------💜-------

                               ( Word count: 1126)

See you soon 🔜💜🥰💜🥰💜🥰💜🥰💜🥰💜🥰💜🥰💜🥰💜🥰💜🥰💜🥰💜🥰💜🥰💜🥰💜🥰💜🥰💜🥰💜🥰💜🥰💜