11, New mansion

Author:( everyone came to taehyung and y/n and congrats them for there beautiful wedding )

Jimin: so finally now taehyung belongs to someone

Taehyung: stob it ( said with a shy smile )

Jin: someone is being shy I can't believe ( said with a shock face )

Suga: now we will see new taehyung I think

J-hope: yes you are right from 2 day's taehyung is different I don't saw that old taehyung

RM: so taehyung keep her happy

Taehyung: i will hyung

Jimin: y/n you say us if he irritate you ok

Y/n: ( smiles at him )

RM: now let the new couple do to there home

Jungkook: yes yes I will drop you there

Taehyung: no need jungkook we will go you go and rest as you went to mission and directly came to marriage

Jungkook: but it's ok

RM; take rest driver will drop them

Taehyung: yeah

Jungkook: ok and congratulations for your beautiful wedding ( with a smile )

Taehyung: thank you ( smiled back )

Author:( taehyung and y/n sat in car and went form the wedding area full ride was silent as taehyung was doing something in his phone and y/n was looking outside window ,soon they reached a mansion but it was not before one it was different ,after seeing that Mansion y/n was confused )

Y/n pov:( this is not that mansion which I was it is different one but why he brought me here why we don't went to that mansion ?? )

Taehyung: babygirl come I will help you ( said while getting down of car and opening her side door )

Y/n: no thanks I can help myself ( said while getting down )

Taehyung: uff sweetheart give me this chance to help you

Y/n: i will never and don't call me with that stupid names ok

Taehyung : i will always call you with that

Y/n : ( done face )

Author:( y/n made a pissed off face and went inside taehyung chuckled and follows her ,they went inside after going inside she was shock as it was soo beautiful mansion taehyung saw y/n and smiled )

Taehyung: babygirl this mansion is yours now ( said standing beside her )

Y/n: it's beautiful ( she said while staring at the Mansion )

Taehyung: not more then you ( said with a smile )

Y/n: you stop your flirty lines and say where is my room ( said to taehyung )

Taehyung: not your room it's our room love ( said with a smirk )

Y/n: whatever ( said while going upstairs )

Taehyung: wait I will show you ( said while following her )

Author:( taehyung opened a room and welcomed y/n )

Taehyung: welcome my love ( said with a smile )

Author:( y/n went inside and was shock to see a beautiful room that room was decorate with beautiful flowers )

Y/n: beautiful

Room ⬇️