12. Mission

Vote target 1.1k and 250+ comments
Please read the Author's note*

Sensitive content ahead, mention of blood, rape and Necrophile, please read according to your preference. *

Alvin's pov

“What are you even thinking about Alvin?” asked Austin in dismay, shit do I need to tell him.

“ Nothing, let's just focus on mission” I said diverting the topic

“ I am focused, you're the one who is lost” He said, more like taunting this bitch.

“ Yeah, I was thinking about something” I told him, hoping he would not get into details but this motherfucker has different plans.

“ Yeah yeah, I am very well aware of what you're thinking or to be more precise about who you're thinking. You think I don't know the little obsession of yours” he said with a smirk while I clenched my fist.

“ Should we focus on the mission, it's way more important than your useless talks” I warned him and he totally understood the seriousness of the situation.

“ Yeah, Why not? But we are not over, I want to talk about this, your words and actions are poles apart” He said while I scoffed at this talk.

After that, we moved inside an Arsenal. I scanned my eyes and my thumb. The door opened revealing one of the biggest Armours collections I have. We both entered inside. There was a pin drop silence, our footsteps echoed in the Arsenal. We rechecked our collection.

“ What is the final closure Austin?” I asked him for further information of the area where our mission is going to take place.

“ That place is a little crowded and full of people, so we need to get involved personally” He told me the information which was needed the most.

“ That means we can't take our Rifles, as the people will get aware of our plan even before executing it. We need pistols, so ask our men to use them.” I told him, while he nodded already knowing it was the best decision.

“ Ask the Z team to use machine guns after the operation, because we won't have time after that and we can't take risks” I said while he turned, he turned his heels outside and I got busy in the selection of weapons.

.

.

.

At midnight

We stood in front of a building, which is located in an abandoned area. That's why these Motherfuckers are enjoying it but not anymore because AV is here and he is known for ruining people's happiness. Austin looked at me, while I gave him a nod he signed a group of people to leave for the first attack which is not even an attack for our people inside the building.

That group left immediately, it was a team of IT Tech professionals who had gone there for the final closure and to play some games with their system and yes, to create one of the biggest illusions that anyone will hardly doubt their existence.

We waited for a few minutes and after a sharp 15 minutes they arrived giving us a thumbs up to Austin. They moved towards me and handed me a pendrive.

“ Any doubt”

“ No, sir we already eradicated all the possibilities of doubt, one of our men messed up in their system in the morning. After that they contacted our company which is a company for the whole world but for them just a trap. They asked us to repair their systems and they booked us for tonight and still they are thinking our work is done. They gave us a big amount, "the head of their group said while I nodded. Yeah, they work for me, they are my men but besides that they have created a tech company which is a part of Romano group and it's doing well in terms of profit and work both. That person handed me the cheque of 200 million Euros.