➠CHAPTER 27.

Nobuhlebenkosazane pov .

My butt hurts very much , we've been in this car for about 5 hours now , okay fine I'm exaggerating , we've been in this car for almost two hours now , and I badly want to pee .We are in eastern cape , we took a flight yesterday afternoon and we got here late at night  , checked in a hotel and spent the night there .

It's me , Zama , N'khosi and Bhuti Nhlakanipho , Nhlonipho couldn't come because of somethings he has to take care of at work . I'm so glad that my boss was able to grant me leave , even though it's unpaid , I'll just have to work overtime when I come back to cover up .

We have not yet found out who is stealing from the business but with how the investigation is going , I really hope that we will find out very soon .

“ N'khosi ” I elbow him , I've been trying to hold my pee for long now .

“ mmh ” he mumbles focused on his phone , not paying attention to me , he does not want to go back home , but he also has no other choice but to come with us since he is the one who knows the way and also our link Muzi , his father . And besides he has news to tell his father and we're not leaving without him telling those news.

“ I want to pee ” I say tightening my thighs.

“ but they ain't any toilets here ” he rolls his eyes , eyy this person knows how to throw some attitude and right now it's stinking . But I won't tell him that since I'm giving him some freedom to fell and act the way he wants to , but in the future , I'll beat the hell out of him , ngimdala phela (I'm older) , just kidding I love him too much .

“ please ”

“ eish okay , Brother bae please increase your kilometres someone has to use the loo , they's a garage near ” he looks at Nhlakanipho using the rare-view mirror.

“ sure " Nhlakanipho nods his head pressing on the accelerator cpausing the car to move faster.

“ my man is not your brother bae Wena ” Zama says looking back at N'khosi with a frown on her face .

Nhlakanipho chuckles. I'm sure that he's already used to N'khosi by now because that's how N'khosi has called him , ever since they met .

N'khosi just looks at her rolling his eyes and get back on his phone scrolling through Instagram . This app is his life and if it were to close , he'll die with it . And he told me that there's no network where we're going , he sure is going to get bored .

I look outside the window looking at the cars that we pass and some pass us . I don't know when we entered the garage but I noticed by the car stoping and the petrol smell over clouding my lungs .

Call me weird all you want but I love how petrol smells , for me it's just very satisfying I won't lie . I open the door getting out and stretching myself , I've been in so many uncomfortable position in this car , and I now regret not taking a pillow with , I'd be sleeping on N'khosi thighs by now , I'll take the one Zamokuhle is using though she's not even using it , so I'm sure that she won't mind .

I look around this place and I see KFC , great we'll have something to eat before we hit the road again. I know that we left the hotel on full stomachs but mine is now empty , doesn't help that I'm now going to free myself on the toilet .

Getting there , there's a long queue , yooooh I'll pee on my self here , this line is too long . it looks like we're not the only one's traveling by the amount of quantum taxis parked on the parking lot with large carriages with .

3 minutes on the line and I can't hold my self , luckily their only 3 of them now In front of me , this queue is going fast . I see the person on the front putting a silver coin in the door after someone came out , and the door opens for her allowing her to get inside , and ohh my I do not have any money with Me.