➠CHAPTER 06.

Jessica Nobuhlebenkosazane Shangase'POV

I'm done taking a shower and fixing everything in the room , I want to leave it as it is , clean and smelling great , maybe I'll use this room in the near future you never know. 

Nhlonipho has been knocking on the door for the past hour and ended up giving up because theres no knocks anymore , I can only imagine how irritated or annoyed he must be , he was patient I would have left the door after knocking about 5 minutes if he did not open it . But as the say , people ain't the same .

"Baby , Benkosazane , please let me explain , it's not true , you misunderstood myself " he calmly says behind the door

I think I spoke too quick about the noise because after saying that he bangs on the door louder than before , this must have finally gotten to his nerves.

"Benkosazane don't you dare me , I'll break this door open if you won't speak to me or even hear me out , Open up!" He shout banging on the door and if he keeps on banging it like this it's going to break and I have no money to repair it .

I grab all my suitcases and bags and I unlock and open the door , in a matter of a second , he is holding me tight in his arms , he smells heavenly I don't mind staying at his arms like this forever , it's the best feeling ever .

"I'm sorry I did not mean it like that , you misunderstood me , I just wish that you had my eyes , I wish that you have my eyes to look at how beautiful you are , how angelic you are , I just couldn't find the right words to tell you how Gorgeous you are at a right time , actually your beyond gorgeous Benkosazane"
He rubs my back

His words find a space in my heart and settles there , they give my the Self-esteem and confident I did not have , yes I had it but now it's more boosted than before, but maybe his just saying this not to hurt me

"You're just saying this , you know you don't mean it " I say , hoping that he's not .

"You know that I'll never lie to you "he says as he runs his hands on my back .

"I only met you yesterday , How should I know" I say chuckling . I can't even believe that I have a toxic intense connection with someone I only just met , it feels like I'm at home , like I've known him for long .

"Now you know!" He harshly says

Mind you I'm still in his arms , he is hugging me tight

"You need to let go now , I have to leave " I say as I'm trying to wiggle my self in his tight cage of arms .

"Can we stay like this , forever" what? Did he just say that ? To me ? Nah maybe I'm delusional , but his words do something to me as I feel cold breeze penetrating my now hot one .

"Excuse me" I say try to understand if I really had heard correctly.

“We can go ” he says ignoring me

I get out from his tight grip and my waist is a little hurt, I know that's i'll have a bruise there , but nothing an ointment can't fix .

"Can I make it up to you by driving it to the apartment please , Benkosazane " he says in a bagging tone , he looks very cute right now but bagging is not for him .

"I don't like the way you calling me only my mother used to call me that" I say remembering how she used to roll my name on her mouth , making it sound heavenly ,  I miss her , God was never fair in allowing father to abandon us , and it was a nail in the coffin when he took my mother away from us.

"Too bad , I love it when I call you like that or you want me to call you my wife? Or love ? Or maybe I should call you Benkosazane wami , yeah that's better everyone will know you're mine and only mine " he says smiling to himself.