70❤

AYAAN'S P.O.V

I was trying to sleep. But I heard Aashika huffing she climbed over me and lay down putting her head in my neck.

" Don't touch me " I said sounding disinterest but for real I was waiting for her to do all of this like trying to talk to me.

" I will touch you. All my choice so just fuck off. " She shouted a little loudly and pulled up my tshirt. She probably can do it. I'm all yours baby angry or not. I'm not going to shout on you for this.

But suddenly remembering why she actually left me there I moved my hand to her curvy butt and smacked it using little force.

Suddenly feeling the string on her back she glare at me. Instead of her eyes my eyes move to her lips. I want to kiss it. I hasn't take my jaan in my arms for so long.

" You left home because I did the same right. Now don't touch me because I did the same again. Let me sleep. And don't decide to go and give biscuits or some water to some theif again. " I mumbled but Aashika lightly slapped me it did shock me but I gave no response to it.

She sat on my waist and started removing her top and keep it on the corner of her bed. How many time I have told her to remove inner. She can keep a t-shirt on but this girl just loves to do what she desires.

" Done? Now let me sleep " I said Aashika pulled my cheeks and quickly pecked my lips. I wanted to just start kissing her but she removed her lips way too soon.

" If you removed this much than this bra can also stay out if bed. " I mumble, she took it off from her body. And smile at me laying over me again.

" Why does my Aashi love making Trouble. " I ask keeping aside my useless anger.

" Because I don't want you to forget the Aashika you married too. " She said and her this answer actually bring smile on my face. Even though I miss her mischief sometimes and her being childish but it doesn't stay longer. She is mature well behave in front of our babies but in front of me she is always my old Aashi. But it's better if she make no trouble.

" I will never forget my Aashi. My sweet innocent children bit mature Love. " I said and kiss her lips she resipocal the kiss with same love and care.

__________
Should we just take it as another end. I don't know why it actually come up to me suddenly..... Just asking we can end it this ending seems good too..... ❤