EXTRA-2❤

A few days went by in this manner.

Ayushi sat on her shared bed with her little brother, who was engrossed in coloring his drawing book.

"Please leave this room. You are being very annoying," Ayushi shouted loudly.

Aryan glanced at her for a moment before throwing his colored pencil at her.

"MOMMY, YOUR SON IS BEING ANNOYING," Ayushi shouted. Aashika entered their room and looked between them.

Her son sat there with a sad pout while Ayushi was in a cranky mood.

"What's wrong, baccha?" Aashika asked as she approached them.

"Mom, please send him away," Ayushi said, a little irritated, knowing the reason behind her behavior. Aashika picked up her son and walked out of the room.

"Your sister is having a stomach ache, that's why she's like this. Why don't you go play in the building park and come back in the evening," Aashika said to her little son.

"Okay, momma," he said, stealing Aashika's heart.

"My little prince," she said, letting him go and closing the door behind him.

She sighed heavily and went to Ayushi's room.

"What's wrong, Ayushi?" Aashika asked, rubbing her back to provide some comfort.

"Mom," Ayushi said, shifting her head onto Aashika's lap.

"Yes, sona ?"

"Mumma, I don't want to have periods when they will stop. " Ayushi complained, whining a little.

"Very soon, dear. Should I ask dad to bring some chocolate for my Ayushi?" Aashika asked, and Ayushi nodded.

"Mom, it's becoming difficult to walk," Ayushi said, confusing Aashika.

"Why? Is it uncomfortable?"

"Yes, but it hurts when something keeps rubbing against my skin, making it painful, mumma... Can't I stay without that white thing?" Ayushi asked, pouting and looking at Aashika with hopeful eyes.

"No, babu your clothes will get stained with blood," Aashika explained.

"Mumma, it's so irritating, I feel like crying."

"Alright, do one thing. Take a warm bath, relax in the bathtub for a few minutes, and you'll feel a bit better," Aashika suggested. Ayushi opened her arms, indicating Aashika took her to bathroom.

"Take off your clothes. While you enjoy your warm and relaxing bath, I'll wash them," Aashika said, .

Ayushi hesitated at first, but eventually started removing her clothes. She tossed them towards Aashika, who turned to her and shook her head.

"Sweetie, you're not going to get in the bathtub with your pants on, right? Take the pad out of them and either throw away the used pad or give me your pants so I will dispose of them ," Aashika said, soaking the clothes in water.

"Mumma, how can you do this gross work?" Ayushi said, kicking her last piece of clothing towards her mother.

"Hey, first clean yourself a little," Aashika said, focusing on the clothes.

"I don't want to," Ayushi mumbled, but did as her mother instructed. Then she entered in bathtub carefully.

Once Aashika finished with the clothes, she turned to Ayushi, who was now closing her eyes.

Aashika approached her and removed some bubbles from the bathtub.

"You're growing up, aren't you? Don't grow up too fast," Aashika whispered, about to wake Ayushi up when she was interrupted by Ayaan.

"I was looking for all of you. Where is Aryan?" Ayaan asked, looking at his daughter. Not knowing she was in their bathroom too.

"Has her period stopped?" he asked, showing concern. He received a shake of the head in response.

"It will stop soon. The first time is always a little longer. Wake her up so I can stay in the room, or do I need to leave?"

"Neither. Just pass me my t-shirt. She doesn't want to wear clothes. She was complaining a lot, so I suggested it," Aashika mumbled, shaking Ayushi.

" Why, what happened " Ayaan casually asked and washed his face in the wash basin.

"She said the pad is rubbing against her skin so she is getting irritated. She even shouted at Aryan. She didn't even want to walk," Aashika mumbled.

Ayushi opened her eyes slightly and started whining.

"Here is the towel, just bring her out in this. And have a look, I don't want her to get rashes or cuts on her skin. I'm in the living room, call me when you both are done," Ayaan said as he left the bathroom.

After waking Ayushi up, Aashika took her into the room with a towel around her.

"Baby, you were complaining about hurting, right? Let mumma see, then she will chuu your pain away," Aashika said in a baby tone.

Ayushi opened her arms, wanting to be cuddled.

"No."

"Baby."

"No, mamma," Ayushi whined, a sob lifting her lips.

"Okay, don't cry. Let's wear clothes, alright?" Aashika asked, and Ayushi nodded her head, wearing her clothes. Since she was wearing Aashika's t-shirt, it reached her knees.

Ayaan entered the room after a few minutes, finding Ayushi clinging to Aashika.

Ayaan started his question-answer through his eyes, to which Aashika shook her head.

"Look, Ayushi, who is here," Ayaan said as Aryan peeked at Ayushi.

Ayushi again hid her face in Aashika's neck.

"I'm sorry, but you are still annoying," Ayushi mumbled, making her little brother smile.

"Didi, I will beat all the monsters who are in your tummy," Aryan said and jumped on the bed.

"Let papa deal with it, why don't you watch TV? We will join you in a few minutes," Aashika said, but Aryan shook his head and eventually left the room.

"Wait, who is in my wife's t-shirt... Aashika, is it my little princess?" Ayaan said, poking Ayushi.

Ayushi giggled and hugged him.

"Yes, mumma, give it to me," Ayushi said, being lazy.

"So, did my princess let mumma check?" Ayaan asked, hugging her back.

Ayushi whispered "shy"

"Oh, so my little one is feeling shy... From whom? She's your mommy, right? Okay, I won't let mommy touch my baby, but I'll take you to the doctor tomorrow because my baby needs to be healthy," he said, gently holding Ayushi's face.

"I'm healthy," Ayushi replied

"Alright, as a second option, let me check so that daddy can chase away your discomfort," Ayaan said, but received no response.

"Ayushi, you said it hurts, right? Then why are you being shy?" Aashika asked, cupping Ayushi's face.

"Shy," Ayushi answered with a pout.

"Oh, my shy little one, lie down and let mommy take a look. Daddy will lie down with you and we can watch cartoons," Ayaan said, showing his phone to Ayushi.

"Okay," Ayushi mumbled, lying down with him.

Her attention soon shifted entirely to the phone.

Aashika's expression changed as she met Ayaan's eyes and shrugged her shoulders.

"I guess it's nothing serious. Sometimes simple things can work, so don't worry. Now go and call Aryan. He's alone. And... can you order food from outside today? I'm tired," Aashika said, looking at Ayaan with cute blinking eyes.

Ayaan chuckled and nodded his head. "I'll cook, you can sit and watch me, okay? I'll bring Aryan."

"Don't bring him, he hugs my mommy," Ayushi said, shocking both of them.

_______