𝘾𝙝𝙖𝙥𝙩𝙚𝙧 5 ✧ (𝙀𝙣𝙙)

Dream fell to the floor, running his hands through his hair while tearing up. There was no cure for George's disease. Dream then left the hospital and rode a taxi to George's mum's house. He arrived and paid the driver, then came out.

He knocked on the door and Aria opened the door.

"Dream? What are you-" He pushed Aria out of the way and broke a vase to scare George's mum.

"Get out of my house, now!"

"You seriously don't care for George, do you?" He laughs and scoffs.

"What do you know? He's my-"

"He's not your son!" Dream screams as he walks towards George's mum.

"Who are you to say that?!" George's mum yells as Aria tries to separate them both.

"You don't know what you did to George! He cried and cried, wanting your love, but you never gave it to him!"

"W-what?"

"I was only there for him! You didn't even bother! I would kill for him!" He then leaves, leaving George's mum shocked. He didn't tell them that George was suffering from an illness because he thought that George didn't want them to.

~ Few days later ~

Since Dream barged in their home, Aria called the police and Dream didn't know. Dream was in the police station, tired and worn out as the police were questioning him. George was then discharged and free to go.

The first place George went to was the library. He also didn't know that Dream was in the police station, being questioned by the police. George was looking through the book aisles and found a book that was hanging, almost ready to fall. George took that book and read through it.

As George opened a page, a piece of paper fell. George picked it up, and it read,

"Hey, bear boy. Wanna go out? I wanna show you around the city." - Dream. George smiled. He then saw more notes that he didn't reply to and read through them. George then teared up and felt loved.

"Here's my number :: 0#########. Call me."

"I promise that I'll care for you and always love you."

George was laughing and wiping his tears while he was reading them. George then gathers all the notes and put them on his chest, while sitting down. Then, Dream spot George in the library and ran there with handcuffs.

"Dream!" George stood up, crying and hugging him.

~ Before ~

Dream was in the police car, asking the police if he can visit someone first.

"Okay, 20 minutes and you're in." Dream then got out of the vehicle while the police were waiting inside the car. He ran to the library because he knew George would be there. He saw George surrounded in the letters he was supposed to give to George.

~ Currently ~

"I love you, Dream" George hugged him, despite him being in handcuffs. Dream kissed his forehead, watching him in tears.

"I love you more."

"Dream, don't go." Dream held his cheeks.

"I have to, George." The police then arrived, breaking the moment.

"Hey, time to go." George was shaking his head as the police took Dream away.

"George, I love you more than anyone."

"Dream!" George yelled as he cried, seeing Dream being taken away to go to the police station.

~ At the police station ~