Chapter 10:

Tapa is not a sin,
Study is not a sin,
Ordinances of Vedas are not sins,
Acquisition of wealth by exertion is not a sin,
When they are abused, then do they become the sources of evil.

— Anukramanika Parva, Adi Parva, Mahabharata Book i.1

------------------

Author:- 
This chapter is mainly based on the incidents took place in adi parav.

So if you like you can drop after the first segment.

But I do refer if you like to know about more mahabharat then please proceed with the chapter.

The information are not accurate but are taken from old texts and wikepedia.

-----------------------------

Arjuna leave for Varanavata early in the morning before the sun even rises.
Only Krishna, Balaram , Devaki and Vasudev where their to farewell him.

Arjuna didn't feel bad when he didn't see Shreya there. He know the consequences of bullying his love. And he'll treat it as a punishment not to control his anger.

Krishna look at him and said with a contiguous smile ,
"You should go before the sun arises. It will take less time to reach varanawata."

Arjuna also smile and said,
"Don't forget Madhava what I ask you?"

"Don't worry I'll keep my promise. But I recommend to think again about your concept of love." Krishna said.

"Why? And maybe I wont have time to think. We wont be in Varanavata for long and go to hastinapur soon. Then I'll purpose the marriage to mother and jeyshtha." Arjuna said slowly and smile.

"Mm.....I wish you luck. But I think you would have plenty of time for thinking this concept" Krishna said with a mechivious smile.

"What do you mean Madhava?" Arjuna asked in confusion.

"Dont worry Partha. Just know that everything happen for a reason. If your love is true and pure , then believe me even Narayana gonna help you." Said the almighty.

"I dont understand you and your love. I don't even understand that girl. She is way to wary towards me. I don't know why. But I do know that my heart wont feel at ease if I leave her even for a minute. That's why it's my request to you. Please keep your promise Madhava. Except the people of dwarka, no one, doesn't matter men or women, no one would able to see her. Until I come to get her , please protect her , Madhava."
Arjuna said and get down on Krishna lotus feet and touch it.

Krishna sigh. They both are difficult. He though you said you don't understand love but just to protect her and ensure the safety of her. The Savyasachin become the follower of god so soon.
Dont worry you'll get your love , my dear partha.

Arjuna got up in his chariot and look the last time above the balcony of the corner.
Thousands of emotions wailed up into his eyes. His thoughts become messy and the face of someone dear to him now become his new goal.

Just wait. I'll show you that I, kunteya Arjuna , will fulfill his promise. I'll make you mine.
I'll become your destiny.
My princess.

-----------------------------

Time is the fast in the world. When you try to enjoy the moments it become so short as 1 seconds and when you are in pain 1 seconds become thousands of years.