chapter 1:

"I believe in being strong when everything seems to be going wrong. I believe that happy girls are the prettiest girls. I believe that tomorrow is another day, and I believe in miracles." Audrey Hepburn

_______________________________

The sleep was so good that make her unable to get up even if her conscious is now open.
She can feel her surroundings is different but the peaceful environment is less suspicious so maybe it's a dream.

"Wake up, priye!" The sweet voice rang at her ears.

She slowly open her eyes fixing to the light that's coming directly and look up.

The face was just...just...it cant even described.
A man with crown of peacock feather look at her. His eyes can be described to make anyone fall in love. The eyes are most brightest stars one could ever see.
His angavastra was yellow in color and Shining brightly as if the sun itself made it.
Even his feets are like lotus. Soft and gentle.

"Kris..sh...na...." she look at the figure in front of her in shock.

Anyone can identify him with the overall looks he had. But its unbelievable she was seeing him.

It's not everyday you see god!! Right?

She forget to breath look to his feet. She was afraid to look up. It's like she can lost in those beautiful feet. So if she look at the eyes , did she not die?

"Look up , priye!" The voice is so melodious that anyone can melt in it. She look up slowly.

"You are not going to ask questions?" He said look at her with those universal eyes.

Tears start to follow from her eyes as she look at him from down. It's like many emotions are messing up and huddled on her brain.
Fear, tension, happiness or numbness? She didn't know. She didn't want to know.

He smiles looking at her.
"Dont cry" he said but more tears escape her eyes.
"What can someone ask if the whole world truth is here?" She ask feeling happy as her eyes start flowing again.

"okay priye. Now stop crying and let me tell your purpose in this yug!" Krishna said.
"This yug! ???" She ask feeling confused.
"Yes priye. You are in dwapar yug." Krishna said with a beautiful smile.
"Why?" She asked tilting her head.
"To change the destiny priye. What happened is already happened ? You wish to change destiny and mahabharat.right? Now the time is giving you a chance to fulfill your dream." Krishna said with the same signature smile.

"I........What can I say? Your wish is my order." The girl said with a smile.

"Now let's start the destiny. You want to know where are you?"
Krishna said making the girl confused as she looked around in curiosity.

"Where?" She asked in a little fading voice.

"Well you'll know soon. See there is a there go on and rest your destiny will find you soon" Krishna said with a mechivious smile.

The girl look up and find a temple of some god whom she didn't recognize. Confused as she turned to ask her questions, Krishna was already gone. Sigh. She walks towards the temple and decided to leave everything to Krishna.

_________   _____       ______

The temple was beautifully decorated as a new bride. People are coming in the temple are few as it still bharmhamuhrat.

The girl look around everywhere and smile subconsciously. Its feels peaceful here.

"What you can't find the pujaran? What will we do now? Kon karyga
arti?" Said a old man with slightly frown appearing in his face.
(Who will do the pooja?)

"Mei karo" the sweet voice come from the behind.
(Can I do?)

The old man turn around and look at the owner of the voice. The girl who said the words is a young maiden. She has black short hair just reaching the shoulders, white skin and brown golden eyes that glowing in the still rising sun.

"Tum....kar payogi?" The old man asked with a slight doubt.
(You....can do?)

"Kosis me kya kharabi" said the girl with a sweet smile.
(What's the problem in trying?)

"Okay" said the old man in a little hope in his voice that maybe the girl can solve this problem of his.

The girl sit in front of the god. And  start the arti. The beautiful melody of her voice fill the surrounding area. Everyone start doing arti too.

Maharani kunti reaches the temple with her five sons as today her sons are going to the hastinapur court for Yudhishthira crown prince coronation ceremony. She wishes everything will go smoothly but she knew the bitter relationship between kaurav and pandavas.
Hence she wishes to go to the temple to pray for peace in her sons life. She knew yudhishthira if his brother ,duryodhan, ask him to leave the throne to him he will. He will never fight with his brothers for political power. And that's made him weak in front of many people. She just wish that yudhishthira would get something in his life that he can call his also . He can tell the world to not share it with anyone.

As all five brothers and kunti reach the temple the beautiful melodious sound caught their attention. They all go to the temple to see a young maiden sing the arti with close eyes and beautiful joined folding hands.

The arti finishes as the girl open her eyes and get up.

"Woah .....you sing beautifully , putri!" Kunti said as the young maiden look at kunti with confusion but smile and join hands to respect her. Kunti smile and gave her blessing to the girl.

"Kon hu tum putri, tumhe hastinapur me kabhi nhi dekha." Asked kunti with a smile.
(Who are you daughter, you are not from hastinapur)

But before the girl can answer , a beautiful voice interrupts her.

"Ji bua, aap ne sahi kaha Ye hastinapur se nahi hai" Krishna said.
(Yes bua , you said right , she is not from hastinapur)

"Krishna" kunti said surprisingly.

Krishan greet kunti and continue.
"Bua , ye mere priya sakhi hai. Iske mata pita ne isse mujhe dekh bhal ke liye diya hai. Kintu mei abhi atyant basyat hu. Kya app iska dhayan rakh sakti hai?"

( bua, this is my favorite friend. Her mother and father gave her to me to take care of her. But as I'm really busy now. Can you take care of her?"

The girl frowned. Parents? Here. Why did she not remember having parents here? When did they born?

"Ha Krishna. Itni pyaare kanya ku kon nhi rakhna chahe . Mere bas chale tu mei isse jivan bharke liye rakha lu" kunti said to Krishna as her eyes look at the young maiden with love of a mother.
(Yes Krishna, who doesn't want this beautiful girl.  If I can I'll take her to myself for whole life)

"Ji bua , aap jaise chahe vasia hu . Mei chalta hu" Krishna said.
(Okay bua, whatever you like will happen. I'll go now)

"Itni jaldi?" Kunti said with a sad look.
(This fast?)

"Bua chintit na hu samay aayega jab aap mujhe ji bhar kar khil sakuge aur mei ruku ga bhi" Krishna said with mechivious smile.
(Dont worry bua, time will come when you can feed me as much as you want and I'll stay too)

"Thik" kunti said with a smile.
(Okay)

The girl look at krishna wondering what gonna happen in her new life now??
_  __  __  __  __  __