chapter 8:

Please answer my question (doesn't matter males or females)-

Do you still want believe or follow the orthodox society? What do you think is need to change or apply? Or do you support the system now?

------------------------------

The screaming sound made the hair scalp stand.

Arjuna and the other follow the sound and found Subhadra capture by a strong and bulky looking man.
The man was dirty and his hair were entitled making ugly curls.
The clothes he wear are made up of leather and the jewelries are made up of weird looking stones.

He hold a sword at the left hand and captures Subhadra with his right hand.

Arjuna didn't waste much time and bow a arrow towards the man.
The man stumble a bit but maintain his stability quickly.

Arjuna was dumbfounded.

The man roar and said ,
"Bring that Krishna here. Are you Krishna or you Krishna?"
He point his fingers in different directions. His eyes looking for a particular person.

Subhadra look at the man and said with disgust,
"Leave me if my bharata really come. You would lost your life"

The man didn't take her seriously.

Arjuna keep throwing arrows towards the man but the man dodge every time.
Maybe he got irritated and said,
"If your are not Krishna or can't call him you all are useless to me."

And throw Subhadra down the cliff.

Arjuna frown and quickly tries to jump but the man didn't given him the chance and tried to attack him and the other soldiers.

He throw different type of arrows towards the man but unlucky every time it would be dodge.

Suddenly he hears a beautiful laugh.
Arjuna look back and see a man with Subhadra and Shreya.

Krishna

He is a beautiful youth with a glowing complexion the color of rain clouds. He plays a flute, attracting the hearts of all.
His cheeks are brilliant, His smiling enchanting. He wears a peacock feather in His curly black hair and a flower garland around
His neck. His beautiful garments are the color of lightning.
His toenails resemble the light of the moon.

Ornaments caress Krishna's body, but His transcendental body is so beautiful that it beautifies the ornaments He wears. Therefore Krishna's body is said to be the ornament of ornaments. Enhancing the wonderful beauty of Krishna is His three-curved style of standing.

((((-Chaitanya Charitamrita, Madhya 21.105))))

His iconography typically depicts him with black, dark, or blue skin, like Vishnu.

(((However, ancient and medieval reliefs and stone-based arts depict him in the natural color of the material out of which he is formed, both in India and in southeast Asia.

In some texts, his skin is poetically described as the color of Jambul (Jamun, a purple-colored fruit).)))))

Wearing a cap adorned by beautiful and elegant flowers. He was wearing beautiful gold ornaments. The jewelries adorned his perfectly sculpted body.

The eyes shape of lotus and the look of kindness and generosity was evident in it. He was wearing different jewelries like beautiful golden payals, bangals and at his waist there was a undefined beautiful flute.
He was wearing yellow color cloths that made him heavenly adorable.