Chapter 7:

What is the greatest wonder in the world?
That, every single day, people die,
Yet the living think they are immortal.

Krishna-Dwaipayana Vyasa, Mahabharata

----------------------------

The crown prince ceremony of Yudhishthira happen with peace.
Surprisingly not even duryodhan said a word till now.

Yudhishthira performs his duty with full spirit and the kingdom flourish in his hands. Ever then the people would come to tell there problem to Yuvraj Yudhishthira and go with satisfaction.

After knowing the curse of Pandu, Kunti told him that he could be the father of the child and told her boon of sage Durvasa. Then Pandu requested Kunti to apply her boon and suggested to call Dharma to get a truthful, knowledgeable and justice knowing son who can rule Hastinapur.

On the full moon of May (Sanskrit: Jyeshth masa) first and the eldest of the Pandavas, Yudhishthira was born.

Yudhishthira's four younger brothers were Bhima (born by invoking Vayu); Arjuna (born by invoking Indra); and the twins Nakula and Sahadeva (born by invoking Aśvins).

Yudhishthira was trained in religion, science, administration and military arts by the Kuru preceptors.

Specifically, he became a master in using the spear and war chariot. It is said that his spear was so strong that it could penetrate a stone wall as though it were a piece of paper. His chariot always flew at a 4 finger distance above the ground due to his piety.

Maybe its the stories or series that show Yudhishthira as a incompetent person and king because of draupadi cheer haran.

But can he be truly blame?

He was a hero known for his honesty, justice, sagacity, tolerance, good behavior and discernment.

Yudhishthira could burn down anyone into ashes when he sees someone with his wrath and anger.
That's why he used to be calm and composed most of the time.
He closed his eyes and came out of the gambling hall even when he lost everything. Otherwise the entire Kuru court and all the one who were present would be burnt into ashes.

Dhritarashtra said to Sanjaya "The son of Kunti and Pandu, Yudhishthira, is virtuous and brave and eschews deeds that bring on shame. Endued with great energy, he hath been wronged by Duryodhana. If he were not high-minded, they would in wrath burn the Dhritarashtras. I do not so much dread Arjuna or Bhima or Krishna or the twin brothers as I dread the wrath of the king, O Suta, when his wrath is excited. His austerities are great; he is devoted to Brahmacharya practices. His heart's wishes will certainly be fulfilled. When I think of his wrath, O Sanjaya, and consider how just it is, I am filled with alarm."

He was a man of character. A righteous son and husband. A father like brother.

------------------------

"Can I come in?" Shreya ask looking at the various documents in the desk.

Yudhishthira look at her and nodded.
She come with slow step and settled in front of him.

"What are doing Jyeshtha?" She ask looking at the documents in curiosity.

Yudhishthira look at her mechivious and big eyes and softly smiles. He says,
"Nothing , just some revenue matters. What are doing here?"

"Oh yeah! Rajmata told me tell you that tomorrow I'm going back to dwarka." She said with a little bit sad tone.

"So soon?" He ask suprising.