Chapter: 3

Our protagonist ^^^

_________________

"Putri, You can feel at ease here. If you need anything or feel uncomfortable please tell me. Okay" said Kunti with a doting voice.

Shreya just nodded her head.
Looking the beautiful big room with colorful curtains and embroidery in it. The fruits also are big and juicy. A jar of cold water with a gold glass and the big king size bed.

If this would made her uncomfortable then surely she would believe that she is a fool.
Anyways ,

Mahabharat was a very good book if someone wants to know about how women's had unlimited patience and power and how cheap a men can be if he feel inferiority complex.
She like reading mahabharat, seeing on TV or any platform,and of course reading fanfictions too.

She is not a big fan of pandavas truly. Yeah , she really respect them that they can realize there mistakes and accept it without shame. They are loyal and strong. Have a good sense of justice towards the society and never really want to fight with there brothers.

But still they are not able to protect the only women that rely on them.
Draupadi.

Why? Maybe the sense of justice is just too much or maybe they really want to not fight with duryodhan till the end.

Women miserablility. Maybe that's also a good name of mahabharat.

People only remember Drupadi not because of the humiliation she faced by the kuru vansh but because she had the power to challenge the authority of men. Call the supreme and question the justice that everyone believes. She never rely on her husbands more than needed. A woman of character, power, courage and real sense of justice.
Her questions still in kalyug ask the women.
"Do you need to bow down to men just because your a woman , a lady?"
"Do you have to carry every blame even if your the one who lost everything?"

Opposite to this the other women in kuru vansh decided to stay silent. No matter how harsh the treatment is , no matter if her love , her dignity is to crashed.
They never voice out.

Starting from devi Satyavati , her desire for power and the future of her unborn children lead gangaputra Bhism to make a reprehensible oath. Not to marry in his whole life and at last she was the one who feel the guilty.

After that the 3 sisters of Kashi. The beloved princes had to live there life in abyss. Even if devi amba voice her out what happened? She never got the real justice. Till the end no one believe its gangaputra Bhism mistake.

The other too who married the son of satayavati become widows not much later. Even there dream to live a happy life with her husband and have their children to play and adore. Never really full fill. After obtaining there divine sons they one become blind and other was too emotional to become a king.

Then the beloved princess of kuntiboj , Queen Kunti. A women who lost her sense in curiosity and gave birth to karna before marriage after that always fell guilty that she never able to give the affection and love karna deserve. Forgetting that karna live a very happy life with his adoptive parents.

Dont forget Madri , just like Rani Satayavati she was also had a great desire. Her avarice lead her life in hell. The curse to her husband and the humiliation of kunti that's she is not a royal by birth. The power of lust made both Madri and Pandu to loss there mind and at the end she lose her husband and decided to follow her husband leaving kunti alone in the terror of life.

After that many other women's like Vrushali.

Besides Draupadi, each Pandava had their own wife with whom they a son: