chapter 5:

"There are two powers in the world; one is the sword and the other is the pen. There is a third power stronger than both, that of women." Malala Yousafzai

_________________________________

Author:-

This chapter is going to be long and more interesting so please sit with coffee and snacks.

________________________

People don't change their positions , priority and time change. Maybe a poor man will be loyal you to death but when they become more powerful than you they always think to crumple you under the foot.

Why?

Maybe because their overbearing pride evidenced by a superior manner toward inferiors.

So do you need to believe in people? Can they be trusted?

Who knows? Maybe you can believe them or believe your seventh sense to not shatter your beliefs.

The pandavas princes and the kauravas princes are trying head to toe to win this seemly battle.

There are only 1 week left for the battle. Yudhishthira was really at ease. Maybe his trust in his brothers.
But Druyudhan seem to chewing stones as the time passes. He seem to thinking every possibility to not loss by the pandavas brothers.

Karn is trying his best to ease his best friend but it seem not to be working. He really want to go to the battle but who can change the already destiny. He is not the student of Guru Dronacharya.

The Panchala kingdom extends from the Himalayas in the north; to the Charmanwati river; with the Kuru, Surasena and Matsya kingdoms to the west; and the Naimisha Forest to the east. Later, Panchala was divided into Southern Panchala ("Panchala proper", centered at Kampilya, ruled by King Drupada, the father-in-law of Pandavas); and Northern Panchala (centered at Ahichatra, ruled by Ashwathama, the son of Drona.

The Ganges River separated the two Panchalas.

The lineage extending from King Puru, son of King Yayati to Santanu. The following passage from Mahabharata, that describes the Puru lineage of kings, shows the kinship of the Kurus and the Panchalas, both branched from the same line:

"When Janamejaya wished to hear the history of kings who were descended from Puru. Vaisampayana narrated the lineage of kings in Puru’s line.".

Puru had by his wife, Paushti, three sons: Pravira, Iswara, and Raudraswa.

Pravira (perpetuator of the dynasty) had by his wife, Suraseni, a son Manasyu. Manasyu had by his wife, Sauviri, three sons: Sakta, Sahana, and Vagmi.

Raudraswa had by his wife, Apsara Misrakesi, ten sons (all who had sons):
Richeyu, Kaksreyu, Vrikeyu, Sthandileyu, Vaneyu, Jaleyu, Tejeyu, Satyeyu, Dharmeyu and Sannateyu.

Richeyu, as Anadhrishti, succeeded them all. Anadhristi had a son, Matinara, the latter who was well-regarded and virtuous as king and performed the Rajasuya and the Ashwamedha. Matinara had four sons: Tansu, Mahan, Atiratha, and Druhyu.

Tansu (perpetuator of the Puru line) had a son, Ilina.

Ilina had by his wife, Rathantara, five sons: Dushyanta, Sura, Bhima, Pravasu, and Vasu; Dushyanta succeeded as king.

Dushyanta had by his wife, Sakuntala, an intelligent son who succeeded as Emperor Bharata. It is the name of the latter that is applied to the race of which he was the founder.