Chapter 2:

Author:-
So , firstly thanks for this much support. I feel like crying. Hehe

And I fell kind of writing now so here it is. Thsi chapter wont be too long and not too funny or maybe boring. But you know that mahabharat is a kind if boring of you read or see it more than 8 times which I think everyone does .

So enjoy......

________________________________________________________________________

"Chalo putri, mei tumhe apne putro se milate ho" said kunti and take the girl hand.

(Let's go my dear. I'll introduce you to my sons)

Both reach outside the temple where the five pandavas are standing waiting for their mother to come.

"Putron" said kunti with a little excitement.

All the five look towards her and see one more young maiden with their mother.

"Mata.....ye?" Said yudhishthira pointing at the girl.

(Mother....she?)

Mata kunti held the girl hand with love and said to her sons ," ye....ye Krishna ki sakhi hai. Krishna ku kuch matavpuran karya the tu usne isko humre pas kuch din ke liye bheja hai"

(She...she is Krishna sakhi. Krishna has a very important work that's why he leave her with me to take care of her)

The young maiden join hands towards all the five brothers. They all do the same.

"Inka naam kya hai mata?" Asked bheem with curiosity.

"Shreya" said the young maiden. For the first time reaching in the temple until now that's the first word she spoke.

"Kitna pyaara naam hai putri" kunti said caressing her hairs.
(What a lovely name Putri?)

"Kumari aap ka hastinapur me swagat hai" said Yudhishthira.
(Princess, welcome to hastinapur)

She nodded in acknowledgment.

They all walk towards hastinapur palace as Shreya think.

"Kaha phas gaye. Upar wale thoda daya kiya hota pandavo ke sath mereko laga diya. Aree.....ye San tu chalte phirte tension ka ghar hai. Mera kya hoga." She though while weeping imaginary tears.

(Where have you get me into God? With pandavas? They all are walking tension streets. How am I going to survive.)

All of them reach the palace as the servants bow their head in respect.

"Ayu putri. Raaj sabha ka samay hogaya hai. Tum mere sath ayo"
Said kunti and look towards her sons and nodded in farewell.

(Let's go dear. It's time for the royal assembly. Come with me)

In the raaj sabha:-

"Paripatra maharaj" all the pandavas and kaurav shouted with respect and Dhritarashtra nodded in acknowledgment.

"Let's begin the raaj sabha"
Dhritarashtra commanded.

"Maharaj , I think it's not needed to think that in the kalapadarshan
Rajkumar Arjun defected rajkumar duryodhan so I think it's clear that rajkumar Yudhishthira is the true yuvraj of hastinapur."
Said Vidur with point to point explanation as even the maharaj is also in dilemma.
He loves his sons especially the eldest too much. And also the unrequited hate towards pandavas father , Pandu. They knows that Pandu teach Yudhishthira all the basic of political and religious principles and values that he needed to take over nation before even entering the gurukul.

But between love of son and well being of nation. The choice is easy for Dhritarashtra.

Of course, Love of son.

Suddenly a thin but calculated voice raise in the assembly.
"Maharaj, the kalapadarshan is simply a game for the princes not for competition of throne. I think mahamantri vidur is not good at defining relationship between kuru princes." Gandharraj shakuni said.

" Gandhar raj , the decision are already made. Even if , Yudhishthira is the eldest child of kuru vansh. He is the real owner of the throne" Mahamahim Bhism said.

"But Mahamahim , you know this is not a reliable method. It leave both the side to be dissatisfied. Why dont we think a more prominent and profound method?" Gandharraj sneered.

"Tatashri, Gandharraj is right. We need a more prominent way to deal with this." Maharaj said.

The pandavas are watching at the sideways seeing how Gandharraj manipulating the whole sabha.

Nakul whispers to Arjun ,"Inke pass aur koyi dusra kam nhi hai kya. Jab dekho humlogo ke piche pare rahte hai "

(He doesn't have any work? Everytime he just point at us.)

"Inko kewal pase badalne ate hai. Chahe juea me ho ya sabha me " Arjun replied.

(He only knows how to change dice. Either ludo or assembly)

Suddenly a deep voice rang in the assembly.

"Maharaj mere pas iska upya hai"
Guru Dronacharya particularly yell while coming in the hall.

( your majesty I have a solution for this)

"Guru Dronacharya app yaha? Aur kon sa upaya?"
Maharaj Dhritarashtra asked.
(You? here?and What solution?)

"Maharaj I want my guru dakshina. The jury princes need to repay my education by this. And also it can considered as a test for them to who would be the best choice for the throne of hastinapur." Guru Dronacharya said with eyes the pandavas with his periphery view.

"But....." maharaja Dhritarashtra seem a bit hesitant.

"Maharaj this is the best way for kuru vansh to choose there heir. The one who bring my dakshina first will win this test also. Are you ready kuru princes?" Guru Dronacharya said.

"Yes Guru dev, we are all ready. Let's see who is the real heir of the throne" duryodhan said with a mixture of anger and ego.

"Guru dev, Command us" Said Yudhishthira.

Guru Dronacharya looked at his students with content and proud and tell them about t his so called guru dakshina.

________________
_______