Umrah ✨

Habiba was lost in him. Zidan smirked and went towards her. "Zawja can you please help me to dry my hair?" He asked
Snapped her out of sudden. "Ok Albi, come here."

Zidan gave her towel, and she started to rub his softly with towel.

"How are you feeling now zawja??" He asked. "Still not well, hope so that the medicine arrives soon." Habiba replied.

Just then someone knocked the door.

"I think the food is here." Zidan said and went towards the door. He took the order from the delivery boy and paid him the amount.

"Come zawja, let's have some food." Zidan said "Coming Albi" habiba replied.

Both of the have their food. Zidan gave habiba medicine and told her "Take some rest muffin. It will make you fresh by morning.Then we will go to Ihram.Okkk"

Zidan and habiba went towards the bed and took a nap.

Time skip to next morning , In Ihram
Day 1

Habiba was already done with her dress. And Zidan was also dine with making himself physically clean. Both then offer 2 Rakah of Nafil for Ihram.

After that both make niyyah. By saying
"O Allah! I intend to perform Umrah. Please make it easy for me and accept it from me. Amen."

Right after this they say Talbiyah three times."Labbayk,Allahumma Labbayk.
Labbayk.La shareeka laka.Labbayk.
Innal-hamda wan-n'imata,laka wal-mulk.
La shareeka lak."

( Here we come,O Allah, here we come !
Here we come.No partner have You.
Here we come!Praise indeed, and blessings, are Yours---the Kingdom too!
No partner have You!)

After they were done with Niyyah and Talbiyah, recite Darud Sharif and keep supplicating to Allah any Dua in Arabic.

Soon they started to head towards Makkah.

- Then entered into Al Masjid Al Haram (Holy Mosque) and perform Tawaf - circling the Kaaba seven times in a counterclockwise direction.

-Perform Sa'ay - walking 7 times between the hills of Safa and Marwah beside the Kaaba. Perform Taqseer

-Offer their Salah at the Holy Mosque.

Day 2

-Once again offer their Salah at Holy Mosque.

-Visited the holy sites of Hajj: Mina, Muzdalifah and Arafat

Day 3

-Offer their Salah at the Holy Mosque

-Then Visited Jannat Al Mu'alla, Jabal Al Nour and Exhibition of Two Holy Mosques Architecture

Day 4

-Entered into Al Masjid Al Haram (Holy Mosque) and perform Tawaf,perform Sa'ay.

-Offer their Salah at the Holy Mosque

-Visited Jabal Thawr

Day 5

-Offer their Salah at the Holy Mosque

-Went for shopping and buy gifts for family and some friends

Day 6

-Offer their Salah at the Holy Mosque

-Visited Taif

Day 7

-Perform farewell tawaf

-Offer salah in Holy Mosque

With that they were done with Umrah.

Zidan decided to take Habiba to her family. Since it have been so many days she had met them.

Soon after completing the Umrah. They started to head towards habiba's house.

Zidan : Muffin, You should call your family and tell them about your arrival in Al-Hamra.

Habiba : Albi, I am going to give them a suprise with my arrival and sweet gifts.

Zidan chuckled at habiba and told her that they will reach her house in few minutes.

As soon the car reached home. Habiba went off the car and fastly head to her family.

But all her excitement freeze off, When she heard the conversation of her Phuppo and family members.

Phuppo : How could you do that to my daughter? She is the one who should take over the things but no you all are being mean and give that pathetic girl everything like seriously. She does not even deserve.

Mahenoor : she even manipulated Zaid. And now he is not ready to marry me. She did wrong with me. how can she do that to me?? I am her sister.

Abbu : Stop with all this nonsense. Mahenoor it was you who said you won't marry Zidan. Don't blame my daughter for anything.

Phuppo : seriously how can you say that to my daughter she was being brainwashed by habiba.

Mahenoor : Habiba always wanted Zidan's money and power that's why she was dying to marry him. Only Allah know what her intentions were to do with Zidan.

Habiba was taken aback by mahenoor's words. Zidan also heard everything.

Habiba went inside, all of them were shocked to see Zidan also came in behind her and hold her hand.

Phuppo : Look the kalb is here.
(Kalb means Dog)

Habiba : Why do you hate me so much Phuppo????

Phuppo : Hate is a small word. You can't face rage of anger.

Mahenoor came towards habiba and hold her hand. Zidan was confused that why mahenoor has held her hand but then She slapped habiba. She slapped way too hard that made habiba's lip bleed.

Zidan pulled habiba towards himself and hugged her. Zidan's eyes was fuming in anger.

Everyone in house was taken aback by mahenoor's action.

Mahenoor: Habiba you are really a shameless person, who can do anything to get fame and money. Look like you already gave your body to him. That's why he is protecting you.

Zidan: Even if a single word from anyone of you. I will kill you here itself.

Mahenoor: How__

Zidan: Be quite!!!! No need to say anything. We will be taking our leave now.

Zidan took habiba and went towards the car. He made her sit and put first aid on her lips. Habiba was a crying in mess.

She put the first aid away from Zidan and hugged him tightly. She was sobbing quietly. Zidan was comforting her.

He pulled her away and kissed her both the eyes.

Zidan: Muffin, My love. It's ok baby don't cry some much.

Zidan started to recite Surah Duha. He then blow air on her face and put hand in her head and recite dua.
"As'alu Allah al 'azim rabbil 'arshil azim an yashifika."
(Allah, the Mighty, the Lord of the Mighty Throne, to cure you.)

Soon after a few minutes habiba stopped crying and was looking at Zidan.

Zidan noticed her and kissed her cheeks and said " Wait let me bring something for you and then let go to our house."
Habiba just nodded her head.

Zidan went to a bouquet shop and asked the shopkeeper to make 4 beautiful bouquet. By the time, He took 3 Shawarma and some chocolate and two mango juice. And again went to bouquet shop and asked the shopkeeper to bring the bouquets in car.

Zidan came in the car and gave all the food to habiba. Habiba was shocked to see so many things. And few minutes later a boy came and kept the bouquets in car. Zidan also came with a bouquet full of beautiful flowers and gave it to me. And said "This is for my lovely muffin." Habiba smiled brightly at him and asked "And what about those?" She questioned " These are for Lovely Ladies, who are waiting for us at home."

Hope you all like this one

And Umrah part is from Google. I took help from it .

For more updates check my insta account (kkqum_misox7)