Decision ✨

Ali Ahmed POV

Out of nowhere, Mr and Mrs Malik said "We want Habiba as our daughter-in-law.
I know it's sudden but trust me, it's worth it." I was shocked.

I looked towards habiba, she was also in a shocking situation. But my father said something which made my world upside down.

"I promise habiba will be the one who will marry Zidan." I was about to say something but my sister came in between and said "How can you say yes to their proposal?" She questioned. My father replied "It's a good proposal what's wrong in it? Maybe Allah wants both of them to be together and it can be their destiny." He positively answered her. But she again interrupted "How can you do that with my daughter. She is the one who should marry him not her." Pointing towards habiba.

I want towards her and said "Clam down, sometime things are not in our hand. And what so worry about? Mahenoor have already told us about Zaid we will be soon having one more son-in-law." I said to her.

Habiba's POV

I was in a deep thought, but Abbu asked me "What do you think about the proposal?" He questioned me. Seriously I can't process what is happening around me. I just said "Yes , I will marry Zidan." Everyone once again had a smile on their face. But something bothered me

Will he accept me??

Suddenly, Mahenoor hugged me and said "Jazakalla for helping me dear" I smiled at her. Mrs Malik came towards me and told me about a necklace. She said "This necklace was given by my mother in law. it is passed through our 5 generation and now you are going to be the 6th one. May Allah protect you and give you a happy life ahead. Inshaallah. And don't worry about Zidan he will understand. He is a good person. He would always keep you happy. I promise that so don't take any stress. Okay?" I smiled at her sweet gesture and said "Okie dokie, I won't take any tension." She smiled and kissed my forehead.

Mr Malik also came towards me and said "Mashaallah, Allah have blessed us with his most beloved servant. I am happy that you are going to be my daughter in law and the sunlight of my house." I felt happy hearing that for him. I gave him a warm smile.

After sometime Zidan's family took their leave.

Zidan's POV

My parents went to Mahenoor's house because they called for some important work.

A few minutes ago, they arrived and now went to fresh up. I was waiting for them. To know the reason why her family called them urgently. I was interrupted by Ammi Jaan. She told me to call everyone in the living room. After a few minutes, My sister and brother with grandparents came in living room.

I told her to continue. She started "Ok at first, I want everybody to listen to me and then ask anything about it." All nodded towards her.

"Now Zidan is getting not getting married to Mahenoor." I can't tell how happy I am right now. But she continued "We gave Zidan marriage proposal to Habiba's family and also gradually accepted it."
I am now amazed by my parents. She further added "The marriage will now be in Al-Masjidul Nabawi. We will be going there after 3 hours, so request you all to pack the provided thing and also habiba's family will be with us too. So Zidan please arrange buses." I nodded. I took a glance a everyone but to my suprise all of were happy with decision. I cleared my throat and asked "Are you guys really okkk with the marriage???" They smiled and said "Yes"

My siblings were the most happiest one. I asked my sister. "What happened??" She said "Bhai you are going to marry my favourite person. You remember, both of us always talked about the girl?" I said "Yes I remember, So?" "Habiba is the one we always used to talk about. You know she is a perfect person. You guys might not seen her but I saw her face and guess what?" I raised my eyebrows and asked "What??" She smiled whole heartedly and said "She is so attractive. I was stunned seeing her." I asked her how come you saw her face?" She made an annoying face and said "She was fixing her hijab." I nodded agreeing with her.

Now I am really excited to meet her. Tell her about my feelings. I called my management team told them to book a big luxury bus and do all the needed arrangements. I would have told them about my marriage but Ammi Jaan strictly told me not to because habiba want a simple nikaah.

 I would have told them about my marriage but Ammi Jaan strictly told me not to because habiba want a simple nikaah

Later, Habiba's family came and both the family greeted each other. But her Phuppo was not present. But someone caught my attention. My muffin

She was wearing a green niqab and veil

She was wearing a green niqab and veil. I saw her struggling with bags. I went towards her. She was shocked to see me. I asked her if she needs help. She said yes while nodding her head. It was a cute moment. Both of us went towards everyone and she greeted everyone. Soon Ammi Jaan noticed a purse in my hand.

Ammi Jaan made a shocking face and said " Allah!! I am blessed by this sight." Everyone turned their attention towards me and started teasing me.

After a lot teasing all of us got in the bus, but now Our family asked us to sit together. I said yes but......

**************************************************************************

-Will she be comfortable with me??
-Is she fine with everything?
-Does she loves someone??

Hope you all like this one.
For update check my insta..... kkqum_misox7