Chapter 13.2: Phantom Crusaders vs Special Ninja

Hyperdimension Neptunia

Third Sister; Darkness

Chapter 13.2 POV-Silicon Knight
Phantom Crusaders VS Special Ninja.

Both Leader and Acclaim have left the battlefield. I think it is better we take our leave as well. We are running out of small targets, and these monsters aren't in our job description.
"Lion, can you teleport us to the east?", I ask her.
She just nods and does as she is told. I think she knew what to do without me telling her. Strange... Oh well.
We managed to get out of the battlefield, but not without leaving a trail behind.

"Just blow some things up in the distance so they come and attack us.", I tell her.
She gives me a glance, now she looks forward and gets to casting explosion magic a couple of times.
"For the record, you aren't just doing as you're told, right? You just know why you do these actions, right?", I ask her.
"Bit of both. I trust all of you. But...I also remember what we are meant to do.", Theresa says.
"As long as you don't blindly follow orders.", I say, a bit under my breath.

I know Theresa is just used to follow every order without question. I don't really care if she does everything we say perse, but I worry she doesn't take herself or her own thoughts into consideration. I mean, what if we end up being assholes? I certainly don't want to be anyone like those guys that messed with her. I don't want our relation to be that of master and servant, not only is that weird, I'd hate to make her feel like a pawn.

Either way, we take our time jogging forward. It took a good ten minutes for us to be in the middle of a war-zone. Of course, it is now us two against a couple thousand ninja. We have learned to deal with their hordes last month. Honestly, It is a little boring now. Especially with Theresa blasting them away with spells and still 45 P.SP charger 2s left to use. I do feel bad for her, even with infinite SP, it's not like doing huge spells repeatedly isn't exhausting.

A hundred fire balls are shot towards us from their Katon Spell, Theresa just summons a Giant Green Tornado that eats every flame turning into an inferno. She made the inferno implode and left a few thousand small spheres of flame into the air. She plunges her staff down like it was a great sword and drops a shower of a thousand flames onto the ninja army. When they cast Raiton, I just use the lightning conductive String so it would take that electricity like a lightning rod. Hehe, I remember when electricity was my weak spot. But now I have learned to include switches in my mechanical armor to make sure I don't get electrocuted myself. They didn't dare use Suiton knowing the enemy mage is powerful. Even Hyuton and Futon won't be used knowing how meaningless it is.

Aerial and underground attacks are all they have left. Some of them dug underneath Theressa, trying to get to her. I don't know how magic works, but we've discussed our strategies before, and I know Theresa either keeps a teleportation spell or barrier spell ready every minute for emergency's sake. She said they wouldn't be as strong, but who cares? She just teleports away from a few grappling ninja. Up in the sky, she aims her wand down at the few dozen ninja on the ground.

"Great Explosion!!", the explosion came from under the ground, blowing the ninja sky high with a patch of the earth. She almost hit me with the residue, I actually hopped forward in reaction to its wind.
"Hey! Watch out!", I shout at her. But as always, no one cares what I say.
Not that we are at odds with each other. She got so high up because she knows I can bring her back down with string, we clearly trust each other.

While I prepare a net to catch her in, ninja drop down from their kites charging straight at me screaming "WOOOOOOOOOO". They must think the explosion affects me, but I am used to stupid things happening to me now. Catching them into my string and knocking them into each other has become child's play. Their dexterity allowed them to escape at first, but my own speed has increased and Chunin are a joke to me now. I slam them onto the ground, with assistance from Theresa shooting casual air-blasts at them.