Chapter 13.1: Sparks of War

Hyperdimension Neptunia

Third Sister; Darkness

Chapter 13.1 POV-Acclaim

The Sparks of war.

This exchange has gotten a bit more complicated. Monsters enter the battlefield with little rhyme or reason. None of the data I have within my mind would suggest such monsters living anywhere nearby. I don't even have any data on these various species of monsters. May they be bred by humans? Or perhaps genetically created? Or is there someone who learned of Arfoire's methods of spawning them? The last one would be quite a threat.

Twenty minutes have passed since we defeated the monsters surrounding us. The only few left are being dealt with by the ninja, the Tortoises are engaged in fighting that metal warrior. I can see he is overwhelmingly strong, but the grit and strength shown by the tortoises suggest they can make it through, just like our leader is able to. On my end, my opponent is worthy of praise, but my level is higher. Without showing him any others skills, I have managed to hit him multiple times. I can predict his every move, his speed is meaningless to me.

I haven't forgotten how the ninja fights. A lot of the lower and middle ranking ninjas have jumped out behind me for a sneak attack. But they are unaware of the strings I have placed on the end of the hill we are fighting on.
"Doton.", I say ejecting myself into the air with the mighty power of earth, I fly through a gap between shinobi and string, pulling them with me.
I puppeteer the ninjas with this string, and now I will easily swing them around as I blast them into the air with, "Futon!!"

I throw them into the ground like they were the end of a whip.
"You...You aren't the leader, are you?! You are the one that copies abilities?!", Strider shouts out loud as I land.
I have no obligation to answer, and he knows there is no time, he charges right in to attack.
I stop him by surrounding myself with a flaming wall shouting, "Fire Wall!!"
I curve the wall and shoot a beam of flame at him with the words, "Fire Beam!!"

He evades it with a magnificent jump, and even more impressively, from there he weaves away from a big thunderbolt I had cast shouting, "Great Thunderbolt!!"
He tries to get me from behind, but quickly cancels his action and circles around me, for I had cast a green tornado that flies around me.
With infinite SP, I have chosen Theresa's destructive fighting style. Her large array of powerful spells cannot be overcome once SP is no longer an issue.

I can tell Strider knows this, I sense him about to move all around me at great speeds with impossible movements that would normally require a wall, he ricochets off the air as he jumps all around me. Silicon's threads easily stop him from getting anymore speed. He forces himself to slow down to cut the threads so he won't get caught in them. Hm... But I can't quite finish him without a surprise attack...Silicon would use a trap with his string at this point.

Leader's mine spell comes is perfect for this. I attach string into a kunai with a mine spell embedded into it. Once the string is cut, the kunai flies at Strider. He leans his body back so the explosion won't hurt him, but I predict that and have casted Great explosion behind his back. In combination, I use Light Step to punch him in the gut, allowing me to copy his technique of ricocheting off air. With his techniques, I move all over the place, slicing him with copies of his weapons until he loses consciousness. In the end, I dash behind him with a thrust forward. He falls down.

Target eliminated. Initiating next step of plan. Leader is surely gone now, otherwise I wouldn't have revealed myself. She must be going around to fight Tenchu. Silicon and Theresa must soon be done with most enemies here. Their job is to become a threat to the point they have to be chased when on the run. They will move north-east from here, the opposite side of Leader. The plan was for our whole ninja force to break through the middle so enemy forces stay away from the west side and ignore leader...But they have their hands full.