Chapter 13: The Great Ninja War

Hyperdimension Neptunia

Third Sister; Darkness

Chapter 13

The Great Ninja War.

A night has passed with the opposing ninja force expecting the war to begin, but unbeknownst to them, this war will start the next day. Neither side have the advantage during daylight, but that also makes our attack come as a surprise. Today, we all stand gathered on top of the village's wall. A bit further ahead, we can see ninjas patrolling. Some are here with orders to wait for an attack, however, they clearly don't expect one to happen right now.

"Theresa, Can you summon a foothold for us elevated to this height. I think it would be better if our vantage point is a bit closer to them", a lot of ninja look at me as I say all of that. They think I sound crazy for suggesting something like that.
Theresa just nods and gives me a casual, "Yes.", which has these ninjas look even more intense.
Theresa steps forward and waves her wand around. She summons plenty of different magical circles.
"Lady Enma, could your ninjas help with Doton? We plan to make a giant foothold for ourselves.", I ask her.

Lady Enma looks at me, then she turns her gaze to our allies as she shouts, "Ready Doton! Assist our allies!" Even if the ninjas have their doubt, their loyalty easily overcomes these feelings, and so, they immediately replied, "Roger!!", and prepare their hand signs.
Theresa is charging all of her SP into the magical circles she is creating. A quadruple layered one below her, a six ringed one around her wand, four circles in the air surrounding a giant one on the ground below us.

"Great Eternal Cocytus Force!", with Theresa's shout came many ninjas yelling, "DOTON!! EARTH PLATFORM JUTSU!!", and "DOTON!! EARTH REINFORCEMENT JUTSU!!"
Ice shoots out of the ground and this mountain side as Theresa stabs her staff into the circle, cold air blows from the four circles surrounding the giant one on the ground. Combined with the earth shooting out of the ground a giant frozen mountain is made with a spiked wall reaching all the way to the glass house that is the entrance and exit to the underground cave.

After walking to the edge of the new foothold we've made, we look down at the disorganized ninjas below. Some have stopped running around to look up at us. Before giving them a chance to fight back, Enma holds her hand out and shouts, "Release your flames, Kanin squad!"
"Roger!!", can be heard from many behind us as they jump into the air, releasing fireballs and other flaming projectiles from their mouths and hands with the shouts, "Katon!!"

Begun, the war has. Many ninjas were already on their way here. They must've made plenty of lookout posts and all of them are now in a chain of reporting it and sending reinforcements. Some are already shooting their own fire balls to melt out platform, though, even if they managed contact, this ice has not only been created with powerful magic, the layers of Doton would still hold us up for a while if it DOES melt. Not that Enma and her ninjas would let that happen.

"Futon!!" "Suiton!!" With wind the flames get blasted away, if not, the waters will douse any fire near us.
"Raiton!! Tenraigeki Jutsu!!", some ninjas near us came together to summon lightning clouds that would fire bolts of electricity down below at the incoming hordes of ninjas. Theresa has dropped to one knee, she was already breathing heavily before, and now her hyperventilation has picked up.

"Magical lady, are you okay?!", a ninja next to her shouts in concern.
"You used up all your SP in one go, didn't you? Even if it is magic, there may also be some physical strain required for such a large spell, maybe you should rest, Lion.", I tell Theresa.
She tries to get up, leaning on her staff, but she barely gets up before dropping again.
Enma observes our group, she then states, "This platform is made with a bunch of SP used from her and the other ninja."