7 - Defeated

HOW TO BE LOVED

7 – Defeated

Becky's POV

As the manager of our project, I stepped onto the set of our final modeling shoot with a mix of excitement and nervous anticipation. Months of hard work, planning, and creativity had led us to this moment, and I was eager to see it all come together.

The studio buzzed with activity. Lights were being adjusted, cameras positioned, and models prepared for their final poses. There was a sense of urgency in the air, but also an underlying feeling of excitement.

Approaching the director, who was busy coordinating with the crew, I greeted her with a smile. "Hey there. Glad to be here for the final shoot."

"Wouldn't be the same without you," she replied, her enthusiasm evident. "Everything's coming together nicely. The models are looking great, and I think we're going to nail this."

I nodded, feeling a surge of pride in our team's hard work. "That's fantastic. Let me know if you need anything from me."

Walking over to where the models were getting ready, I spotted my girlfriend, Friend, in the makeup chair. She caught my eye, and for a moment, I was struck by her beauty. Her eyes sparkled with excitement, and her smile lit up the room.

"Hey, you," I said, leaning in to give her a quick kiss on the cheek. "You look stunning."

Friend gave me a smile. "Thanks, honey."

As I chatted with Friend, the other model, Freen, approached us. Freen was one of the newer additions to our team, but she had already made a big impression with her talent and professionalism. She had an undeniable beauty that drew attention wherever she went.

"Hello to you both!!, Friend you look great," Freen said, flashing us a bright smile.

"Absolutely, my girl here is truly gorgeous," I replied, returning her smile. "You both look fantastic actually."

As the shoot got underway, I couldn't help but admire both Friend and Freen. Friend's confidence and grace were captivating, while Freen's elegance and charisma shone through in every pose.

As the final shots were captured and the session wrapped, there was a sense of accomplishment in the air. We had done it. We had created something truly special.

After the final shots were captured and the session wrapped, I gathered the team together to announce our plans for the evening.

"Alright, everyone," I said, smiling as I addressed the group. "We did it! The final shoot is a wrap, and I couldn't be prouder of all of you. To celebrate our hard work and creativity, I thought it would be nice for us to have a dinner and fun night together."

Excited murmurs filled the room as the team exchanged glances and smiles.

"We'll head to that Italian place down the street," I continued. "They've got great food and a cozy atmosphere. And afterward, we can hit up that new bar for some drinks and maybe even a little karaoke."

"Sounds like a plan!" one of the crew members exclaimed, eliciting cheers and applause from the group.

As we packed up the equipment and prepared to leave the studio, there was a palpable sense of camaraderie among us. Despite the long hours and hard work, we were all grateful for the opportunity to come together and celebrate our success.

At the dinner, laughter and conversation flowed freely as we enjoyed delicious food and raised our glasses to toast to our achievement.

After dinner, we made our way to the bar, where the night continued with even more laughter and fun. Friend surprised us all with her impressive karaoke skills, while Freen danced with infectious energy, drawing others to join her on the dance floor.