7|| Disappearing Doubles

Start from the beginning

"So are we going to disappear one by one?" Double Shikamaru sighed.

"Uchiha, Haruno, Nara, calm it."

Sasuke was still calling them by their last names.

"What do we do?" Double Sakura, I guess Haruno said.

"Uchiha, Haruno, and Sarada are going to disappear next it looks like," Sasuke looked around.

"We don't know how you got here and we don't know anything about you, I don't want to make a promise I can't keep," I sighed.

"Hinata," I looked at Double Shikadai.

"Yeah?" I smiled.

"We got here from a grave, I didn't know if anyone else remembered. It was like we were coming back to life," Double Shikadai explained.

"What do you mean?" Sasuke spoke sternly.

"We came from graves that were like portals but there closed now."

"How do you know their closed?" I looked Double Shikamaru then Double Shikadai.

"Because I tried to go back," he looked down.

"Shikadai?" Double Temari looked at him and sighed.

"Why would they come through graves?" I looked at Sasuke.

"This happened because the reincarnation, so then its because its like their coming back to life," Sasuke explained.

"So you saying we all died in our world?" Double Sai asked.

"That's not possible," Double Sasuke looked at everyone.

"Nothing bad was happening so we couldn't have just died," Double Shikamaru said.

"There has to be another explaination, but you can't stay here," I look around to see if anyone is watching.

"We know that," Double Sakura rolled her eyes.

"Sasuke, take them some where," I looked at him.

"I don't know where we could go, I don't want them near the kids," he sighed.

I think about the kids and how they always are calm or angry. They don't express themselves well and they don't understand Sasuke, especially the poke to the forehead. Haru knows what it means as the words but not te heart behind it. Sayori has no clue hehe. I smile to my self.

"Lady Hinata?" I turn around to see the two guards I sent for Haru and Sayori.

"Yes?"

"Lady Hanabi, has visited the children and told them of her next mission. They want to do the mission with her."

"What?" Sasuke and I speak in unison.

"Where did they go?" Sasuke immediately says.

"Where do you think your going?" Double Temari looked angry.

"Our kids are more important than your mistake of coming here," Sasuke narrowed his eyes.

"Where did they go?" I repeat Sasuke's question.

"To seek out Natsu Hyūga," Haru's guard, Matsuko says.

"What do they want with her?"

"Who is that?" Sasuke looks at me.

"The person who take care of Hanabi as a child."

"They want to kill her, for the reason behind it we don't know," Sayori's guard, Aykane says.