8|| SasuHina V.S. SasuSaku

{ Sasuke's P.O.V }

Uchiha knew he couldn't have possibly hit me, or do any damage since we know everything of each others Jutsu style.

So of course he tried to crush Hinata. Yet, Hinata was a master at Substitution Jutsu. I am glad my wife is so strong, I don't always need to be there for her but I will.

"One down, one to go, I didn't think the Hinata here was so weak," Haruno smirked. She seemed like she knew what she was doing and had a plan?

"I wouldn't count on that," Hinata was behind Haruno. When she had did the substitution she appeared close to Haruno.

"Who?" She turned around and Hinata immediately hit her. She slide across the ground as she was hit. Hinata must have used a gentle fist attack.

"Sakura!" Uchiha tried to grab Hinata again, but I used my Susanoo to grab her before he did.

"I know she is the most beautiful girl in the world but you married Haruno, not Hinata," I smirked. Hinata blushed at my words, I gave her a quick smile.

"Thank you, Sasuke," I set Hinata next to me.

"You don't need to worry, It's my job to protect my wife and children," I looked at Haruno who was standing up from Hinata's hit. She looked like she was bleed from the mouth.

"Now lets stop playing games," Haruno pulled up her Fist.

"I couldn't agree more," I smirked and my full Susanoo formed. "Hinata you have perfected that Jutsu." Her Gentle Step Lion Twin Fist have become even stronger ever since Haruki disappeared.

She nodded. "Gentle Step Twin Lion Fists," Hinata smiled at the two blue lions as big as Kurama, the nine tailed beast. Her lions were just charka and fought like animals but they take your chakra and can stop chakra points.

"Sense when can Hinata do that?" Uchiha pulled his fist back.

"Our Hinata doesn't have enough Chakra for her Jutsu to be as big as Kurama and the Susanoo," Haruno narrowed her eyes.

"Go after the children and bring them back here," Hinata spoke to one of the lions. It ran off to where the children would be. I hoped they could find them, Hanabi better not have gotten them in trouble.

The lion ran off. "I don't know why you haven't named them, Hina."

"I just don't know what to name them, but the kids call them after their names," Hinata giggled. So I'm guessing the one that ran off after the kids is Haru, that one looked stronger.

"Let's finish this," I smiled at her.

"How can it go off like if its her chakra?" Uchiha questioned me.

"Hinata created that Jutsu so its not like it a beast or anything like the Susanoo. First she could just control them on her hands as a powerful Jutsu to use with the 64 palms. Then, she mastered making them real Lion sized. There for many could fight for her. Now she can control them like they are a tailed beast, the only down fall is once their to far away her chakra comes back to her. It's like Chakra string that can go very far. Lucky for us Hinata has the length of a whole land. What ever land we are end her Lions can travel it without her having to be on their tails."

"That is impossible," Haruno yelled. The Hinata from their world must have still created the jutsu but not mastered it as well as my Hinata. I guess anything is possible.

"Nothing is impossible didn't Naruto teach you that," I chuckled. "I have already said to much, lets finish this Hinata." I smiled at her.

"Yes!" Hinata yelled as the lion charged at Uchiha. He used the summoning Jutsu I knew what he was doing from the start.