Chapter 14

"So, this is what being Mrs. Anderson is for you. Sleeping? Aren't you worried for your brother..." But then his eyes were glued to her body. It seems he had forgotten what he was talking about. Nancy too looked at her body and found her one nipple popping out. She was quick to cover it and looked embarrassed. Her cheeks were tainted red as she slowly rose from the bed finally. "I am sorry. I wasn't feeling good."

Damon's day wasn't good either. It seems she didn't come with any luck. Instead, the opposite was true for sure. One of his proxies had lost a case in the court for a hotel in Italy. He had to deal with it the whole day when all he wanted to do was look for Aria and that scum Ken. His agents had tried to find a clue to where Aria and Kendell could be. And, slowly it was becoming a fact that they weren't getting any leads on them. And, here a woman was trying his best to seduce him. Thinking she could make a marriage work with him when all he wanted to do was hurt her beyond imagination.

"You will be a sight when your brother will see you next." The straight face and dark voice was enough to aware Nancy that she was in trouble again.

She shivered a little and took a step to the right when he took long steps to get to her. "Ahh..." She raised her arms to her face and pleaded. "Don't hurt me, please..."

"Then, do what?" He seethed and slapped her arm that rested on her face. Making her fall on the bed.

"Please..."

"What happened to serve me? You said I could do anything if I married you. Didn't you?" He said all the while removing his belt. All he could see was Ken's sister. A woman who had dared to think she could live in luxury by seducing him into a marriage. He wanted her to pay in full.

"Please..." Nancy raised her hands to stop his belt but it fell on her belly. She turned her back to him all the while keeping her head safe. "You think you are a smart bitch!" He wanted to hurt her enough to make her run for her life. And, this is when he would end her life. 

"Take this!" 

"This is all I have got for you."

"You whore!"

"You said I was welcome, Welcome me!"

"You think you can seduce me by flashing your nipples!"

"I have seen better sweetie,"

"I am the wrong one. You cannot seduce me."

Her dress gave into more than twenty lashes. Her back tainted with blood and bruises made him gulp. Her pleading and cries were going louder. He stopped and heard her pleading for him to stop. 

"No, no, no, please stop. Please..." The woman he had married was a sobbing mess on his bed. Lost in rage he raised his hand again but someone knocked at his door.

It would be something important if someone had knocked at his door. He stared at his pathetic wife before throwing the belt on her.

He walked out and the server was quick to bow his head before informing. "Mr. Luther and Mr. Penn are here." The first one was his lawyer while the other was his accountant. He could tell it was about the case his proxy had lost.

Anger couldn't begin to explain the emotion he had on his nerves when he walked into his office. Joseph was standing there too and Damon was quick to ask him. "Where are they?"

"You know we have tried everything."

"Fuck with we have tried with everything. I am going to kill anyone who came to my face and told me they can't find them." Joseph nodded and even though Luther and Penn gestured for him to stay he left.

It wasn't Luther and Penn's mistake that they had lost the case. They were here to suggest the steps they could take to overcome this trouble.

"How much we had lost?" Damon asked without taking a seat. The question was directed at Penn.