The SuperStar Bros Ep 4: The Attack of the 250 Feet Dinkles

On Planet B.O.O.K.S., there's a parasitic Opisthorchiasis Bookworm in a black and white ninja outfit. They are throwing their knives at targets that are shaped like worms. They smirked before they heard a notification ping on their computer. This worm goes to their computer and opens a chat room message sent by 🔺riSimpMAlpha.

The message was read: "Have I reached the ObitOffelia Ninja?"

The ObitOffelia Ninja typed as O1656U1255🥷⚪⚫☯️☠️🗡️, "You client?"

"I heard you know how to cover your tracks by making others do your killing...I have a group of Trolls who must be off and bleed for you."

"What's your paying price?"

"10 million StarCash."

🔺riSimpMAlpha then sends an image of a briefcase filled with StarCash.

Then they typed in, "Is this genuine to your taste?"

"What's the target?" The ObitOffelia typed in response.

🔺riSimpMAlpha sends an image of Brozone.

The ObitOffelia Ninja smiled before typing, "🤝👍"

On a Trollopolis road, it has an armadillo bus resembling Rhonda, but it's black with orange strips, green eyes, and purple limbs. It's riding on the road to Techno Reef. Grandpa Leaf is in the driver's seat.

Spruce plays a surfing game on a TV screen while his brothers, parents, and grandma watch him.

"Spruce, you don't have to push yourself," said Grandma Rosiepuff.

"But this is my first surf competition, Grandma. I have to give me all," said Spruce.

"Spruce, you have been doing surfing and skateboard contests since you were seven," said Tina Jett.

"Momma, I haven't been surfing since I turned 14. I'm rough on the edges, so I've been practicing to get my shine in gear again."

"Oh, Spruce. You're going to come back home with gold like usual. There's no need to push yourself," said T-Bark.

"Love that reassurance, Poppa. But I can't lose my focus."

"Grandpa, when will I get an armadillo?" John Dory said.

"John, why would you need one? We got Troyotam. He still has many miles ahead of him," Grandpa Leaf answered.
"I want to care for one and name her Rhonda."

"Maybe when you turn 18, you'll get one."

"3 years until I get one? Not cool, Gramps."

"John Dory..."

"Okay, Grandpa."

When Spruce got off the game, Clay jumped on it and said, "My turn!"

Spruce lies on the couch so Baby Branch can get on top of him. Baby Branch laughed while hopping happily on him, making him smile.

"Our parents and Grandma are right, Spruce. You're going to do great as always," said Floyd.

"Spruce is always number #1," Baby Branch cheered.

"Thanks, Floyd and Branch," Spruce said.

"Ah, here we are. The Shores of Techno Reef," said Grandpa Leaf.

Brozone looked outside to see a beach filled with Trolls and a boardwalk with various shops and food stalls. Some are enjoying themselves at the beach, and others are there to see the Techno Surf Off.

Wishly poked their face out of John Dory's hair and said, "It's been so long since we've Techno Reef. I remembered how we removed Techno Meteor Zombies, Meteor Snail Spiders, and Meteor Glow Jellies. And that big Star Pieace keeper, the Glitter Fish, was something not to forget. We grilled that fiend for dinner and got you Techno DJ outfits: Neon Scuba jumpsuits, helmets, and headphones. They were so amazing. So you still have them, Broz?"