Main Cast

Activation Chant: Wishly: Shine, SuperStars!

Brozone: Burn Bright, Bros!

John Dory: AlphaBro!

Spruce: CharmBro!

Clay: PartyBro!

Floyd: HeartBro!

Baby Branch: BabyBro!

SuperStar Bros: SuperStar Bros, ready to go!

Deactivation Chant; Wishly: Lights out, Bros.

SuperStars Bros: Goodnight, SuperStars.

the starry sync with one direction for all our hearts: the 5 Hot Chelle Men from the Maroon Boys' backstreets

the starry sync with one direction for all our hearts: the returning men from the boys' backstreets

the Starry SYNC with One Direction for all our hearts: the Big Time Boys from the Men Rush Backstreets.

John Dory(AlphaBro): (15 years old) Because his parents are still alive, John Dory doesn't strive for perfection but is still too honest about what he thinks. Because of his previous adventures with Wishly, he believes he and his brothers are mentally ready to become superheroes to defend their planet. JD will now take on the role of leader of Brozone and the SuperStar Bros. His archrival in CHARM is Moss Marsh. When he attends school, he wears the standard middle/above uniform while wearing his signature goggles and turquoise Five-Star Necklace 2.0. His necklace transforms him into his superhero form, AlphaBro, the Turquoise SuperStar. His superhero outfit is turquoise with a star on the chest, and his mask is squared around his eyes. Plus, his hair is styled like his adult self to avoid suspicion. His special moves are the same as in the game Constellar Champions.

Spruce(CharmBro): (14 years old) Without John Dory's pressure, he can chill and work out whenever he wants. He finds having to be his superhero form will allow him to gain contact with the lovely junior reporter, Brandi, whom he fell for during a Brozone interview since she shows immunity to his charms. Like his older brothers, he wears the same school uniform and superhero outfit, except it is purple with an oval mask as CharmBro, the Purple SuperStar. Plus, his hair is styled like his adult self to avoid suspicion. His special moves are the same as in the game Constellar Champions. His archrival is River of CHARM.

Clay(PartyBro): (13 years old) Without JD's pressure, he can be as serious as he wants. He thinks that being a superhero means he can be taken even more seriously. He tries to avoid the constant affection from Princess Viva and the annoyance of Alder. He wears the same school uniform outfit as his older brothers but with his wristbands. As for his superhero uniform, it's like his brothers, but it is yellow, his mask is triangles, and his hair is styled like his adult self, known as PartyBro, the Yellow SuperStar. He has his special abilities from Constellar Champions.

Floyd(HeartBro): (12 years old) He can express how he wants because JD's pressure doesn't exist in this dimension. He has better control over flirting with other boys his age and thinks doing hero work will help grant his attempt for universal peace. Just like his older brothers, he wears the same uniform outfit. He has the same superhero outfit except that his outfit is pink, his mask has hearts, and his hairstyle resembles his adult counterpart, HeartBro, the Pink SuperStar. He can do his special moves from Constellar Champions, and his rival is Hank.

Baby Branch(BabyBro): (4 years old) As the youngest of his brothers, he's the most excited about being a superhero. He keeps his distance from Princess Baby Poppy due to her romantic intentions and believing she has cooties. Unlike his brothers, he wears the standard boy uniform. His superhero outfit is the same, but it is blue, stars shape his mask, and his hair is bigger like his adult self known as BabyBro, the Blue SuperStar. He still has his special moves from Constellar Champions. He's in a best-friend group with Babies Ablaze, Trickee, Hype, and Boom. He is rivaled with Baby Creek.

Wishly: A bright, luminous purple jewel OK star with feminine glittery cheeks and orange masculine eyes. They are a half-breed, like how Brozone is. They're the biggest out of the K Stars, yet the smallest of the O Stars, who grow into any size of both breeds, grant wishes, go into Shooting Star mode, and become a Brozone member constellation. Now, as the lead operator of the K Stars and an honorary Horostar, Wishly is well among the stars. As friends of Brozone, they decided to live with them to protect them and inform the other Horostars of the alien activity. Wishly can take the form of a smaller version of Rhonda to avoid detection or go invisible to others who aren't Brozone.