Troll Magic Academy

Troll Magic Academy not only teaches the students how to use their magic, but they also teach any type of educational subject. The under-4-year-old students can stay in the school's daycare classroom until they turn five. They even have ten dormitories for students who live far away to stay in.

The school uniform can be in color of which Tribe the student is from. The standard boys' uniform consists of a Tribal colored jacket with platinum accents and buttons worn over a white button-up shirt with a rounded collar and black knee-length trousers. The school emblem(the Rainbow Flower) is embroidered on the left breast of the blazer. It also includes black loafers. From middle school and above, male students wear long black trousers.

The standard girls' uniform consists of a knee-length dress worn over a white button-up shirt with a rounded collar and black shorts. The dress is Tribal Colored with platinum accents and a square neckline. A red ribbon with a gold emblem is worn at the collar. The school emblem is embroidered on the shirt's left breast, typically not visible under the dress. It also includes black Mary Janes. When commuting, the girls wear round Tribal Colored hats with platinum accents. From middle school and above, female students wear a Tribal Colored pleated skirt under a shorter version of the dress.

Since Brozone is part Pop and part Rock, the Tribal Color for their school uniform is crimson.