The Origins of the SuperStar Bros

Starry Heroes (Part 1)

On the night of a Brozone concert, a shooting star flew past. But a meteor crashed, causing it to break into 20 pieces, one each fell into one world. The meteor dust was so toxic that it caused the world's inhabitants to turn gray and black musicless zombies. Brozone was unaffected because the 1st star piece fell before them, protecting them from dust. The star piece they found came to life, named Wishly.

They explain that to lift the meteor disease, Brozone must gather the pieces to combine them and wish to cure everyone. They granted Brozone powers to defend themselves from the Meteor Beasts made from the meteor dust and freeze the Meteor Zombies in place. With Wishly as their guide, Brozone has to work together to cleanse their world from the meteor pandemic.

The Final Boss is the Meteor, which turns out to be a star-hating alien and Wishly's arch-enemy, Metethor. To defeat him is to sing the family harmony. The effects of the song were so powerful that it obliterated the meteor and cured everyone around the world of the Meteor Disease. Wishly turns back into their shooting star form so Brozone can wish the world back to how it was before the meteor disease.

The game ends with Brozone performing at the Heart of the Trolls World. And if you complete the game 100%, you get to unlock the Special musical level on the Moon so Brozone can go to a concert with Wishly and other shooting stars as their audience.

https://www.deviantart.com/matchmakeramethyst/art/Brozone-Starry-Heroes-993748810 

Shooting Superstars (Part 2)

Brozone is performing for Queen Penelope's birthday with her husband, King Peppy, and daughters, Princesses Viva and Poppy, who are presented along with Pop Tribe attending. However, Metethor returns to get revenge on Brozone by kidnapping the Royal Pop Family. With their leaders taken, the Pop Trolls panic until Wishly arrives to recruit Brozone to help defeat Metethor from conquering Brozone's home galaxy and rescue the Royal Pop Family. Wishly explains that meteors and stars always fight each other for territories to gain stronger wish powers. The only way for them to gain territories was to spread their stardust or meteor dust among the planets they visited. Metethor spread the Meteor Disease in the past to control Brozone's home planet, which Wishly was doing as well, but with nontoxic stardust. With Wishly guiding Brozone again, they take Wishly's Comet Starship(as a hub base) to save the Royal Pop Family and galaxy.

It reveals that Metethor was close to conquering the entire galaxy when he invaded Brozone's planet. Because they interfered with Wishly's aid, he couldn't beat it again because Wishly's stardust protected it. So he returned to his fortress to evolve into an asteroid form to destroy the planet since it's unconquerable. During the journey, it's revealed that Wishly is a half-breed, part O star, and K Star, an OK star. And because of Brozone's aid, they grew strong enough into their O form. Brozone sings their family harmony in a sing-off with their meteor counterparts as Wishly and Metethor fight. As the battle commences, all of the alien allies that the heroes made during the adventure arrive to cheer them on, which powers them up.

Because of the audience's engagement and Brozone and Wishly's true and pure intentions to protect the galaxy, Metethor was defeated to become the size of a small rock, and Meteor Brozone was destroyed. With the enemy defeated, the Royal Pop Family gets freed from their prison but begins to fall. John Dory and Floyd quickly catch King Peppy, Spruce rescues Queen Penelope, Clay helps Princess Viva, and Baby Branch brings Princess Poppy to safety. Everyone cheered for Brozone and Wishly's victory as two security stars put little Metethor in a jar to put him in prison. During the end credits, Wishly happily flies through the galaxy to return Brozone and the Royal Pop Family to their planet. Because of Clay and Baby Branch saving them, Princesses Viva and Poppy thank them with a kiss on the cheek and instantly fall for them, but Clay finds it wrong since Vivia is too young for him, and Baby Branch finds Princess Poppy's cooties gross. Their brothers and the princesses' parents find it cute and hilarious. When they return home, the Pop Trolls welcome them back and throw a party. As for Wishly, they became the lead operator of the Wishing Stars. And if you complete the game by 100%, Brozone will be given each a Five Star Necklace(made from pure stardust) in their hair color as parting gift from Wishly.

https://www.deviantart.com/matchmakeramethyst/art/Brozone-Shooting-Superstars-996747726

Constellar Champions (Final Part)

Brozone is asleep in bed, dreaming of their previous adventures with Wishly. However, a UFO light lifted the sleeping brotherly boyband out of bed and into a starship. Upon awakening, Brozone was shocked at themselves standing at the center of an audience of stars and a council sitting of stars. The council is known as the Horostars, the oldest stars known in history(The Methuselah Star or HD 140283: 13.7 ± 0.7 billion years, located 190 light-years away in the Milky Way.

Along with them was Wishly, who happily reunited with their band of Troll friends. Brozone was summoned before the Horostars in their desperate need for help. They explained that the stars of the Constellations are going out, caused by unknown forces. If all constellations go out, space will be thrown into chaos and distortion because the constellations bring order and balance. Seeing how Brozone saved the galaxy in the past, the Horostars believe they and Wishly can restore the Constellation stars and awaken their Spirits. The Constellation Spirits were the protectors of the stars and brought light into the darkness of space. Before they were sealed to keep outer space in check, they gathered the Horostars to watch over the stars. Knowing that it would bring life endangerment all over, Brozone and Wishly agreed to aid them. The Horostars bestow Brozone some constellational powers on their 5 Star Necklaces to help on their journey.

Along the journey, they discovered that Meteorzone(aka Meteor Brozone) had survived in the last game to create the ultimate star-eliminating weapon, the Zombie Star, by stealing the star energy of the Zodiac Constellations. It is revealed that they help little Metethor escape prison and kidnap the Royal Pop Sisters, Viva and Baby Poppy. Little Metethor made a deal with the forgotten Zodiac Constellation Spirit, Ophiuchus, who failed to protect the 1st born stars from being swallowed by a black hole and fired from their zodiac position. He would allow Ophiuchus to become the most potent Zodiac Constellation if it granted Meteorzone star powers. However, when learning about their real plan, Ophiuchus tries to stop them but is sealed away in his Constellation state. During the final battle, little Metethor allowed himself to be combined with the Zombie Star, evolving into the Metethor Star, with Meteorzone becoming five lock cores to Metethor as the heart core. Princesses Viva and Baby Poppy watched from afar in their crystal prison on a planetoid as a forcefield guarded them. They cheer for Brozone and Wishly as the Horostars and their fellow stars arrive to cheer them on, too.

When Brozone awakens Ophiuchus, all 13 Zodiac Constellations combine into a Zodiac Constellation Set-like spell circle with him in the center. This spell allowed it to be cast on Wishly and allowed them to evolve into a powerful constellation in the form of a Brozone member combination(It had the face of Baby Branch, the glasses of John Dory, the body of Spruce even his exclusively rock-hard abs, Clay's wristbands, Floyd's earring and Wishly as the heart core). Brozone gets on top of the Brozone Constellation so they can sing their Family Harmony Boost Cheer as it fights off the Metethor Star. When they get close, a Brozone member must go to their Meteorzone counterpart to break the locks. Once done five times, the Brozone Constellation will make the Metethor Star wide up to the heart core so Brozone can unleash a powerful harmonic battle cry beam for the final blow.

Because of it, Metethor and Meterzone are gone for good. All of the constellations were restored. The Royal Pop Sisters were free from imprisonment after being caught by Clay and Baby Branch. Over the moon of being saved by Clay, Viva steals a passionate lip kiss from him, leaving him stunned. Baby Poppy does the same for Baby Branch, but he tries to break from it. John Dory, Spruce, and Floyd laughed as they found the romantic moments adorable. Wishly returns to their standard form. Ophiuchus apologizes for the trouble he caused but is welcome back to the Zodiac Constellation Spirits with open arms. The Constellation Spirits and the Horostars thanked Brozone by honoring them as Star Champions and Wishly as an honorary Horostar.

Wishly enters Shooting Star form as the credits play to return Brozone and the Royal Pop Princesses to their home planet. Brozone woke in their beds and wondered if their adventure was a dream. But they discover a scrapbook that contains pictures of their adventure, which Wishly left behind.

https://www.deviantart.com/matchmakeramethyst/art/Brozone-Constellar-Champions-1001017285