The SuperStar Bros Ep 1: From Brozone to Herozone Part 1

In Metethor's Asteroid Belt, a meeting occurs somewhere deep in outer space in his abandoned fortress. Inside, 99 meteors are sitting in a meeting room. There's one highest chair unoccupied, but above is a portrait of Metethor(a black sphere with many craters for eyes, sharp teeth, and two grey horns). The chair is in between two other chairs occupied by two other meteors. One is a white cube with many craters for eyes, human teeth, and one black horn. The other is a grey prism with many craters for eyes, dragon teeth, and one white horn.

"Losing our ray of hope three years ago was a great tragedy for us, meteors," the Cube Meteor continued. "Metethor was the strongest of all our kind, yet five Trolls and that OK star defeated him. Unbelievable. Because of that, the Asteroid Council had no choice but to negotiate with the Horostars to share the wishing powers. Bah!"

Then the Prism Meteor said, "Hmph, I agree. To think our leaders believe that peace might be better than dominance. Being associated with those balls of hot gases is a disgrace. It's clear what we must do. We must eliminate the Stars' Champions to show them who deserves the wish powers. With their champions gone, the stars will have to be at our mercy and give most of the wishing powers to our kind."

"Dear allies and friends, start calling the galaxy's finest bounty hunters and assassins."

"Gather all of the strongest criminals you get."

Then both said with evil grins, "We will end those Trolls to bring the downfall of the stars."

All of the vile Meteors laughed. However, a little white M star was overhearing their scheme through a listen spy device outside the asteroid belt.

They got on a star phone and said, "It's just what they speculated, Methuselah. They plan to turn Brozone into angels, but not in a good way. And they aren't part of the Asteroid Council."

At a horoscope pattern starship, the Horostars are looking at the hologram of the Trolls World as Methuselah Star answers, "Thank you for the verification. They are heading for their planet now. We can't risk losing our Star Champions. Plus, they were missing their favorite Trolls. Nice to give them an excuse to stay with them for their protection."

On a television screen, the words "Top Troll Stars" appeared as a male voice is heard, "Tonight on the TopTroll Stars, we're talking about the Starry SYNC with One Direction for all our hearts: the Big Time Boys from the Men Rush Backstreets. Here's Brozone!"

The TV shows Brozone performing their Perfect Family Harmony Tour all over Trollopolis, just like in Trolls Band Together, but as they choreographed.

Brozone: It's so perfect, perfect, perfect. [As Brozone choreographs, their ideal family harmony magic surrounds them, and the crowd of 17 Troll Tribes cheers for them.]

A hundred percent [Some throw confetti and glitter into the air.]

Put us together in thе work you'll get [Five Pop Troll girls were fan squealing so hard that they ripped all their hair off.]

Yeah, it's so perfect, perfect, perfect [Five Male Rock Trolls rip off their shirts to reveal that each has a Brozone title with its members tattooed on their chests.]

Harmony's so gold [Brozone begins to float in the air because of the family harmony magic.]

And you'll never, ever wanna let it go [Once they come together, the family harmony magic lets out a bursting explosion of energy.]

Ooh [The scene changes to Brozone singing as they sit on chairs.]

It turns out that Brozone is having an interview with the host of "Top Troll Stars," the Pop Troll version of Stephen Colbert, Shearphen Curlbert. The audience cheered and clapped for them, Brozone.