The SuperStar Bros Ep 2: From Brozone to Herozone Part 2

Minutes later, Brozone is riding their personalized limo. Branch's brothers poke their baby brother's face.

"Branch, you got to be careful. You know we're not supposed to talk about them in front of our grandparents and parents," said John Dory.

Spruce said, "We're lucky that they erased the memories of any witness Troll during our first and second adventures. Even in the Royal Pop Family. But Princesses Viva and Baby Poppy... They can't forget the knights in shining armor. They even stole their first kiss on our last adventure three years ago."

Clay and Baby Branch felt annoyed for them to say, "Shut up, Spruce!"

"Besides, Baby Branch, we miss them too," said Clay.

Brozone shows their Five-Star Necklaces 2.0 as Floyd said, "I'm sure they miss us too. There will come a day to see them again."

They hid their necklaces once their limo parked.

Their driver opened their door and said, "Have a wonderful 1st day, Young Masters."

They exited the limo and said, "You have a good day, too."

Before Brozone is Troll Magic Academy, the school is like a mix of Hogwarts School of Witchcraft and Wizardry from Harry Potter, Alfea from Winx Club, Regal Academy, Ever After High, and Starling Academy from Star Darlings.

The students cheered for Brozone's arrival as they walked towards the entrance, "Brozone! Welcome back, Brozone. John Dory, hi. Hey, Spruce. What's up, Clay? Ey, Floyd. Yo, Baby Branch. We love you, Brozone. All hail the Kings of Troll Magic Academy. You're the best, Brozone."

"Hello, everybody. How was your summer? I know, it was too short. Good to see you again. You got summer tans and muscles, and so do I. Another year with Brozone," Brozone answered.

But the cheering stopped when a voice was heard, "Well, look who decided to make a grand entrance."

Everyone, even Brozone, looked at a drom entrance. They saw CHARM with hands on their hips and a sassy look. The sight of them made the students mind their own business.

Annoyed, Moss Marsh said, "Hey! Don't we get a welcome back committee?!"

"Oh, Moss Marsh from music class," John Dory crossed his arms.

"It's been a while, River, from gym class," Spruce scoffs.

"You haven't changed at all, Alder, from math class," Clay rolled his eyes.

"Still seeking attention, aren't you, Hank, from art class?" Floyd sighed.

"I hope I won't see you in any of my future classes when I turn five, Creek," Baby Branch blows a raspberry.

"You don't need to act so high and mighty, Losezone," said River.

"This year, for sure, we'll become the top and kings of Troll Magic Academy," Alder adds.

"In fact, we are one of the nominees for the All-Troll Star Award, just like you," Hank smirked.

After laughing, Creek says, "It won't be long until we outrank you."

Soon, Princess Viva came up from behind Clay and said, "Yeah, right! Brozone will always be reigning on top!"

"What the?! Princess Viva?!" Clay is in shock.

Baby Princess Poppy stands beside Baby Branch, holding his hand and saying, "You should give up, UNCHARM! You will always be second best to Brozone."

"Princess Poppy?!" Baby Branch was surprised.