Supporting Cast

T-Bark and Tina Jett:(34 and 35) The parents of Brozone have the same look and personality as their counterparts. They are Brozone's photographer and roadie. They both work as King Peppy's guard and Queen Janis's secretary. They are both proud of their sons' hard work on their band's popularity and unaware of their heroic double lives. Tina shows she's against any girls who try to date her sons. T-Bark is a jinx, which embarrasses Brozone.

Grandma Rosiepuff: (77) Brozone's grandmother, who has the same look and personality as her counterpart. She looks after the house or does gambling when she's alone. She gets annoyed with dealing with her grandsons' antics when she has to look after them. Since Grandpa Leaf didn't leave, she would make out with him alone and hit his head with a rolling pin when he did naughty antics in public.

Grandpa Leaf: (80) Brozone's grandfather has the same look and personality as his counterpart, but he has a grey streak in his hair and needs to use his Rainbow Flower Cane. He didn't leave his family behind, so he got a chance to witness his son getting married and see his grandsons' hatch days. He is the headmaster of Troll Magic Academy, and he's looking forward to passing down his position to one of his grandsons.

Princesses Viva(9 years old) and Baby Poppy(2 years old): Viva looked like her younger self from the concept art with pigtails, and Poppy had her baby appearance for the first Trolls Movie. They attend Troll Magic Academy like Brozone and wear the standard girls' uniform. After being saved by Brozone from Shooting Stars, Viva harbored feelings for Clay, and Poppy constantly wanted to be with Branch. But both princesses begin to have feelings for PartyBro and BabyBro. Knowing they can't love two people, they find it hard to choose who they want to be with and wish their love interests were the same(*winking).

CHARM-(4, 12, 13, 14, and 15) Moss Marsh, Radiant River, Angelic Alder, Handsome Hank, and Baby Creek(Cutie C) have the same young look and personality as their counterparts. They have the same school uniforms as their rivals. Unlike his adult counterpart, Baby Creek never became best friends with Baby Branch and imitated his older brothers' interactions with Brozone, believing he should do the same thing too. The youngest of CHARM is Cutie C, aka Baby Creek. With white trainer pants and a matching white diamond belt, his cuteness will charm your heart. He wants Baby Princess Poppy's attention and sees Baby Branch as his rival. 

Handsome Hank(AJ McLean's voice)- A red, magenta, and pink-haired Troll with red pants and pearled cufflinks. He always loved his looks, a complete narcissist. He would carry handmirror with him. As the 2nd youngest of CHARM, he sees himself as Floyd's rival when it comes to masculinity. Aware that Floyd is gay, he would tease his sexuality by flirting and calling him girly for his feminine tastes. Floyd knows Hank from Art Class. 

Angelic Alder(voiced by Brain Littrell)- An orange, gold, yellow-haired Troll with orange pants and a necklace made of peace signs. He acts like a good boy, the ideal divine child every parent wants. As the middle sibling, he serves as Clay's rival. He points out how Clay is a devil child for his pranking antics. Clay knows Alder from Math Class. 

Radiant River(voiced by Howie Dorough)- A dark blue, lilac, and purple-haired Troll with dark blue pants and the top of his coat open to reveal his rock-hard pecs. While he's the second eldest member, he's Spruce's rival. He acts like a high school jock that he thinks all of the girls would flock to him. He mocks Spruce by saying he's trying to show his belly fat. Spruce knows River from Gym Class. 

Moss Marsh(voiced by Kevin Richardson)- A lime green, dark green, and turquoise-haired Troll with lime green pants and little hairs on his chin. As the oldest of CHARM, John Dory is his main target in the rivalry. He has the persona of a spoiled rich boy. Moss thinks the world is in favor of him and his brothers. He formed the band because John Dory always did everything better than him during their school years. He's determined to take on him to have a victory. JD knows Moss from Music Class.

Baby Ablaze, Baby Trickee, Baby Hype, and Baby Boom- The baby version of Branch's other boyband, Kishmet. They were the same school uniforms as Baby Branch. They serve as his best friends and playmates. They would stand up for Branch if Baby Creek tried to be mean. They are big fans of Brozone and the SuperStar Bros and the only Trolls aware of the heroes' secret identities. They would try to help out with Brozone's missions.

Brandy- (13) A teen version of Brandy has her hair down, a camera, a press badge, and a notepad in her pocket. She moved to Trollopolis to work part-time as a Trolley Weekly's junior reporter to become a chef reporter. When seeing the SuperStar Bros arrive as the heroes, she believed they would help her with her reporter dream. But she fell for CharmBro, making her eager to discover his identity and that of his teammates.