The World of the SuperStar Bros

In an alternate universe in the Troll Multiverse, the Pop Trolls were never captured by the Bergens, thus making the ones eaten by Bergens alive, the Troll Tribes were never separated, and Censorero never became evil, meaning the Troll Gods never split. All Troll Tribes live together in the united nation called Trollopolis, and Tribal Kingdoms are known as Tribal States. And the environment is more anime-style. Trolloplis is under the control of the Tribal Council[King Peppy and Queen Penelope, King Thrash and Queen Janis, King Quincy, and Queen Essence, Mayor Courtney Dawn, Ludwig Beethoven Trollzart, Queen Techna, A Hip-Hop Queen(King Jet's mother), President Ramona, President Kacey, Governor Jazper and Governess Samantha, Mayor Johan and Lady Dot, Queen Dolores King, Cheif Iruma Siberian(Garfeild Siberian's father), 'Big Sugar Daddy' Priest Almighty and 'Big Mama' Gloria Almighty, A Bollywood King(King Ranjan Hidun's father), Ray(Richard Anderson Bilee the 33rd) and Racey(Rachel Janim Bilee), and A Mariachi Dona(Don Queso Nacho's mother)].

Three years after the events of Brozone: Constellar Champions, the stars, and meteors try to negotiate on sharing the wishing powers of the universe. Some meteors still wanted the downfall of the stars, so they believed that taking on their Star Champions(aka Brozone) might give them the upper hand to have all the wishing powers. These meteors would hire alien bounty hunters, criminals, and assassins to destroy Brozone, even if it meant to eliminate their home planet.

Wishly reunites and lives with Brozone to protect them. As Wishly's Starship underneath Brozone's treehouse serves as their headquarters, the brotherly band decides to form into a group of superheroes to defend their planet and bring justice to Trollopolis. By day, Brozone is their famous boyband personas, but by night, they become their secret superheroic egos, the Superstar Bros(from the game costumes, Constellar Champions).

John Dory becomes the Turquoise SuperStar known as AlphaBro. Spruce is the Purple SuperStar, CharmBro. Clay is known as PartyBro, the Yellow SuperStar. Floyd's hero form is HeartBro, the Pink SuperStar. And Baby Branch takes the name BabyBro, the Blue SuperStar. With Wishly as their chief and guide, the SuperStar Bros will be ready for any threatening alien activity. They are like anime magic girls in Tokyo Mew Mew but magical boys instead.

Brozone will have to deal with their double lives as they hide their heroic identities from their family, friends, and the public. They live at the edge of Pop Village Tree, close to Trollopolis's Capital, Harmonia. They attend Troll Magic Academy in the capital, a premier prep school for all ages under 18. In school, they deal with constant attention from their peers due to their boyband's popularity and the nuisance of their arch-rivals, CHARM.