The SuperStar Bros Ep 3: From Brozone to Herozone Part 3

A white tower capital building in Harmonia, Harmony Hall, is at the city's heart. The Tribal Council is having a monthly meeting in a dorm roof room.

"By looking over the reports, it seems the tribes are doing well for themselves," said King Peppy.

"We've been receiving fewer reports on the volcano eruption." King Thrash said, showing a single file.

"It would appear that possible Monster threats decreased," King Quincy commented.

"We're lucky that the Bergen agreed with our terms. We won't have to worry about any potential terrorist attacks from them," Queen Essence added.

"Operation Tidal Tame was a success. We won't have to worry about any water threats," said Queen Techna.

"The crops for the Country Trolls begin to grow at a normal rate thanks to the Techno Trolls water pump donations," said Mayor Courtney Dawn.

"We're glad to be at your service."

A Bollywood King says, "The Cloud People agreed to help with water provision for the Bollywood Trolls.

"And they finally agreed not to show unorthodox tease to my people. I was so close to declaring war on them," said Ludwig Beethoven Trollzart.

"Cheif Ludwig, it's foolish to declare war on other species because of their negative habits. Unless you want to end up like President Ramona and President Kacey," said a Hip-Hop Queen.

Both Presidents of Reggataton and K-Pop stared at each other with treason.

"You need to stop spending so much materials on clothes," said President Ramona.

"And you should start spending on clothes to keep your people warm," President Kacey said.

"Enough, you two," Governor Jazper annoyed.

"Honestly, both of your tribes have too many issues," Governess Samantha added.

"We are getting the Alliance Progam to keep them in check," said 'Big Sugar Daddy' Priest Almighty.

"I hope it will finally get both of your tribes to stop making silly accusations and just do a fight," said 'Big Mama' Gloria Almighty.

Presidents Ramona and Kacey feel ashamed that they can't agree with anything.

"Now, now, you two. It takes time to understand, and we must never forget our ancestors' vow to always stay in harmony with one another," Mayor Johan said.

"Can we bring up the Bizzare Pandemic that befell the world three years ago? I recommend we increase our medical income in case something like that happens again," Lady Dot suggested.

"Lady Dot, it still isn't confirmed if that event was real," said Queen Dolores King.

"It's unbelievable to prove its occurrence since no one can remember what happened. Because of that, rumors about it begin to spread," Chief Iruma Siberian said.
"I did paint about the epidemic long ago," Richard Anderson Bilee the 33rd continued. "From what I created, it depicted an evil meteor spreading its dust from its crater-like pores upon the world, turning everyone into gray and black musicless zombies. However, facing the villain were the shadows of five Trolls led by a shooting star. By studying it carefully, I believe the pandemic ended because of those Trolls and Star, curing everyone and erasing every memory of it from all the inhabitants."

"Oy caramba. Do you truly believe that is our one clue of what happened, Chief Ray?" A Mariachi Dona questioned.

"My husband's prediction paintings were never wrong. This could be our only clue," Racey(Rachel Janim Bilee) said.