the story taking meet the family's place

Start from the beginning

Blake:really? She has to be good, if you let her touch your baby.

*Blake said, and bite down on her lip in thought, she glanced at her weapon, and then at illia who's gonna find a new mission soon, she really doesn't want to be left behind because she didn't have a weapon. She sighed*

Blake:Mhm..... Sigh, fine. Give me the location, I'll give her a shot

Weiss: terrific, glad you could see it my way, and you don't get to give it a shot just like that, she's a very busy person. You'll have to make an appointment, which I already did for you, you're expected on the 3rd of this month

*Weiss said with her usual arrogant attitude, Blake was about to complain but a small smoke came out of of her weapon. She sighed and sank down to her seat with a nod*

Blake:a warning would've been nice

Weiss:Blake I've been your friend for years, I know how long to wait till you eventually give up on something. Need I remind you that novel you've been meaning to make?

*Weiss asked with a raised eyebrow, the cat faunus blushed and looked another way mumbling something*

Weiss:what was that?

Blake:I said, I've just been having writers block...

Ilia:for 3 years and counting ?

*Ilia added to the conversation, Blake not needing to take this, grabbed her weapon and walked to her room*

Day's later

*Blake was in front of the building Weiss told her about, she looked at her scroll and then at the building, it had a small rose design, with bolts on the side of the rose, under it was the name of the establishment "the rose shop, the best weapon's Smith outside of atlas"*

Blake: bit of an arrogant claim but whatever

*Blake said with a shrug, she opened the door and walked inside, she looked around and saw weapons and weapons parts being displayed everywhere, in a organization fashion, dust crystal on the counter, boxers of what can only be parts at the other side of the desk, and cookies? Blake walked up to the counter and looked around for anyone, but saw no one. She saw a note*

Little note:I'm at the back, if this is my 3 a clock appointment just ring the bell, signed ruby ironwood

Blake:ruby, man that takes me back

*Blake said softly with a smile that didn't reach her eyes, thinking of her late friend. Well more then just a friend, but now is not the time for that. with a small shake of her head she rang the bell, she heard noises from the back*

Ruby:coming! Hold on I heard you! Don't go anywhere!

Blake:please take your time!

*Blake yelled back to help the woman calm down, Blake gave a weak chuckle feeling a bitter taste in the back of her mouth*

Blake"just because she's named ruby, I'm even thinking there voices are similar, my brain must hate me, well guess what brain I hate myself too"

*Blake thought as she took a cookie and ate it while she waited, she could hear the small curses of the woman at the other side of the door and she couldn't help but feel like it was terrifyingly similar to her friend ruby of years back, but that ruby is dead, or so she thought. The door opened and out wheeled out the owner of the establishment. Blake's eyes widen seeing a ghost of her past, someone she thought she would never see again after the incident, someone who should be dead*

Blake:r..ruby...

Ruby:that's my name, you must be client named Kitty cat? How can I....

*Ruby looked up and saw her customer and just froze. Blake could see the fear behind Ruby's eyes, and she felt sick to her stomach seeing the girl who used to be so cheerful look at her in such a way, looking at her with fear. Ruby didn't speak, she didn't hesitate, she repeatedly pressed a button on her chair. Blake took a step forward on instinct, it made ruby flinch, and look like she was on the verge of crying. But Blake was stopped by two cold metallic hands, next to Blake was 2 high end atlas knight-130, ruby pointed at the door*