chapter 38

Last time

Marinette: anyway, after that not much happened, I hung out with Jason's friends for a bit, Roy flirted with me. Jason broke his fingers for doing that, but you know nothing major after that we were on the plane back to Paris

Now

Pilot:we have now reached our destination. Welcome to Paris

*Jason turned his head and shook Marinette awake. Marinette did that cute yawn she always does and stretched looking at Jason*

Jason:hey we're here

Marinette:mmmmmmh! Good, I can't wait to go home have a nice long bath and then go straight to bed

Jason:you forgot eating in that little equation of yours. Don't worry I'll cook you something while you're in the shower

*Jason moved his head and a blush started to grow from his face as Marinette gave Jason a 'look' bitting her underlip, making her look so sexy*

Marinette:and here i was planning on inviting you to join me in the bath~

Present

Marinette:i said no such thing!!

*Marinette said with a big blush embarrassment. Jason had a smug look on his face as she did indeed say that*

Jason:sure you didn't~

Back to the past

*Jason blushed completely frozen looking like a deer in headlights, his reaction made Marinette giggle softly as she got up and started walking out of the plane. She turned around and gave her husband a cheeky smile*

Marinette:you coming?

*Jason shook his head and smiled with a huff. He grabbed the bags and left the plane right behind Marinette*

Jason:so, is one of your friends pick in us up? Since it not, Gotham is a sister city of New York you know

Marinette:so?

*Jason grinned he placed two fingers on his mouth and gave a loud whistle, loud enough for people to turn there heads and look at him. Marinette blushed embarrassed and slapped the hand out of Jason's mouth*

Marinette:ok ok! You made your point! Now stop it. it's embarrassing! And yes we'll be taking a taxi home. But, please don't do that there's always taxi waiting

*Marinette and Jason made it out and Jason had to smile form ear to ear, there was taxi yes. But none parked. Marinette gave out a hot breath mumbling something to Jason*

Jason:huh?! Sorry pixie, but I can't hear you what you say?

Marinette:just whistle us a cab!

*Marinette screamed and kicked him in the shins. Jason winced but the smile never left his person. Jason whistled like a New Yorker making several cabs stop in front of him and starting to haggle for there fee. Jason turned around and looked at Marinette with the same smile a child gets when he gets the present he wanted for Christmas*