chapter 44

Author note:Since this story takes place on Christmas extra chapter this week

present

Bruce: Marinette if you wish I can take care of them, send them some nasty letters from my team of lawyers. They won't touch you ever again

Marinette: I'm touched but you don't have to worry, apart from Alya and her garbage website they don't bother me anymore, the last lawsuit and more importantly restraining order made sure they leave me and my family alone

*It took everything Jason had inside himself to control his emotions. Not because he was angry no no, because is he cracked a smile Bruce would know something is up. Damian on the other hand could tell and just gave him a nod of approval, Jason nodded right back*

Real flashback (warning violence)

*It was 3 in the morning and Jason was in an abandoned warehouse, he just finished taking care of one problem now it was time for the second one trying to crawl away*

Kim: please! I'm telling you I didn't do anything!

Jason:your right, you didn't do anything because ladybug stopped you before you could pull your pants off.

*We see a bloody and beaten up Kim crawling away from red hood walking towards him with a crow bar looking at the man that almost had his way with a knocked unconscious Marinette*

Jason:you know this is giving me some hell of deja vu, a crowbar, abandoned warehouse. Reminds me of the life I had before coming to Paris

*Jason grabbed Kim by his hair and dragged him with him. Kim tried to fight but there's little he could do with his arms broken, bending the wrong way. Jason placed Kim's opened mouth on a step and slammed his foot on his head, Kim gave a bloody scream as his top head teeth fell of his mouth*

Jason: your probably wondering why I'm doing this? Well if there's one thing I hate apart from people messing with kids is rapist scum like you. And since the courts aren't gonna do anything, I decided to do what I do best and take the law in my own hands.

*Jason took the eyes part of his mask off and Kim got a good look at him, his eyes were completely green*

Jason:now normally I would just kill people like you and be done with it, but I have plans for you so listen and listen good you absolute piece of garbage

*Jason kicked the man around and grabbed him by the skin in his chest and lifted him to the air*

Jason: tell that little group of yours that marinette dupain Cheng and her loved ones are off limits you touch them? You die. Painfully. Slowly. Definitively. If even one of you touches a hair on her body or that of her children, I'll kill all off you, I swear to you on my life and everything I hold dear you'll all be DEAD! Do I make myself clear?

*Kim gave a gurgled response as he weakly said yes. Jason threw the man to the wall and walked away, while walking away he walked over a dead Max who had his guts shot out, Jason made sure he bled out slowly.*