chapter 26

50 minutes later

*After 50 minutes of having a quicky with Marinette riding Jason like a cowgirl.....*

Present

*Marinette slapped Jason behind his head blushing furiously with Jason grinning like an idiot*

Jason:hey now pixie I'm just being truthful~

*Jason said in a teasing tone as his grin became bigger Marinette scoffed crossing her arms*

Marinette:I'll tell it your just gonna make fun of me all that time

*Jason and Marinette looked at dick who scoffed with a smirk*

Dick:yeah I gotta agree I mean come on you lasting that long?

Marinette:........that part wasn't a lie....

*All the eyes slowly turned to Marinette as if she said something unbelievable, while Marinette just hid in the chest of Jason who in turn was grinning ear to ear, he was smiling as if he was infected with joker venom, he was even trying and failing to suppress his laughter*

Jason:my cheek hurt so much but it's Soo worth it

Selina:I might've gotten the wrong Wayne~

*Selina said teasing Bruce, Marinette shot Selina a angry smile*

Marinette: like I told Audrey Bourgeois, I'll tell you

*Marinette looked around and saw the kids distracted. Then she grabbed Jason by his groin making Jason yelp and jump a bit*

Marinette:this is mine, this is where my babies come from. No one gets this apart from me and maybe a doctor...maybe

*Marinette let go of Jason's family jewels and took a breath of relief, still smiling looking at Marinette*

Jason:god your scary

Marinette:please you love it you masochist

Jason:....yeah I kinda do....

*Bruce coughed to get everyones attention and more importantly to move pass the conversation*

Bruce: alright so Marinette you said you will continue so please continue they're children present a rather keep the conversation away from stuff like that

Tim:this coming from the man that doesn't make a mask on his mouth to kiss villains

*Tim whispered to Barbara who snorted In response*

Back to the past

*Ejem after 50 minutes of.....making love, shut up Jason that's what we're calling it. We took a quick shower and got dressed fast, Marinette heard the doorbell and gave a curse under her breath as she was still drying her hair*

Jason:want me to get it?

Marinette:no they all have keys to my place and vice versa they'll come in in 5....4....3....

Chloe: Marinette you better be decent I had to cancel a nail appointment for this!

*Chloe said as they both heard the door opening and multiple people walking inside, Marinette sighed looking at her hair*

Marinette:today is not gonna be a good hair day

*Marinette muttered bitterly as she puts on a hat to hide her hair, Marinette was wearing a hat, scarf, a dark pink short dress with stockings on her feet, Marinette tried to add a belt to the dress but the belly wouldn't let her, Jason took it and kissed her forehead*

Jason:come on you look amazing without the belt

Marinette:I'm a designer how can I go out like that without the full set?