chapter 47

Author note: so, for those who don't know which is probably everyone. I'm from Puerto Rico, fun fact we have one of the longest Christmas celebrations, and today is dia de los reyes, aka the celebration of the 3 wise men that visit the baby Jesus. Basically a second Christmas, so as present you all getting a extra chapter

Present

*Jason and Marinette stopped telling the story when they heard someone playing a electric guitar loudly. Thomas and Marin started to get exited and Marinette giggled getting up*

Marinette:looks like grampa rock came for a visit kids~

Bruce:I feel like we need some context here

Jason: you'll see in a few moments that man loves to make an entrance

*Marinette walked to the door and counted down from 5, she opened the door just in time to spare it from being broken. Jagged fell on his face when the door opened but then did a pose as if he was planning on that happening*

Jagged:merry Christmas to all the party has arrived, yeah!!

Tim;Holly shit is jagged stone!!

*Tim slapped his mouth as the bad word slipped out and felt true fear when Jason and Marinette looked at him with smiling glares, Tim awkwardly made his way to the swear jar and placed 100 bucks there to be safe*

Penny:oh you have company I see, stone I told you we should've called first. Merry Christmas honey

*Penny said walking inside and hugged her daughter in all but blood. Marinette hugged back and squeezed her happy to see again. Stone tried to join in on the hug but penny moved making the rocker fall on his face again this time without the pose*

Marinette:it's fine, just like you two they also didn't call first. Anyway penny, jagged meet my husband's family the Wayne

Jagged:Wayne? Man what rotten luck to have the same last name as Bruce Wayne that freaking man child.

*All the Wayne children looked at Bruce with a smug smile while he groaned softly knowing that his persona was gonna bite him in the ass again*

Jagged:Seriously last month me and Penny were on this date on a high end restaurant and here come Bruce Wayne with his wife on his side a piece of work on that woman, they're made for each other

*Selina smile became paper thin as she started thinking of ways to make the rock star pay. Penny looked at the guests and paled seeing who they were, she tried to stop her husband but it was too late*

Jagged:And what do they do? They jump in to the pool that was just for decoration! Seriously absolutely no class, no class whatsoever

*Jagged got up and walked inside to see the guest, Jason looked like the cat that ate the canary looking at jagged stone brain freezing up*

Marinette:uh, stone meet my husband's family. The Wayne's as in Gotham City Wayne, as in Bruce Wayne.

Jagged: Bruce! Selina! Darlings you both look great! What are the chances huh? Completely unbelievable!

*Jagged said smiling like nothing happened, Bruce just nodded at the man giving him his hand*

Bruce; it's, nice to see you Mr. Stone, sorry our Little outburst ruined your date

Jagged:whaaaaat? Pfff water over the bridge. Honestly I'm just glad you got that stick out of your bum when we were in school together

*Jagged said patting Bruce's shoulder a little to fast to be genuine, penny walked deeper inside with marinette, she kneeled down and much to Bruce's jealousy the kids came running to her without a second thought*